1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I had to...this is awesome.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hrock, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

2. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

3. Coach E

Coach E Member

He says "we basically know what Harden was traded for"

But Lamb and Adams are 1st and 2nd year players. In 5 years we will know.

4. PeppermintCandy

What a lazy piece of writing. Dismissing Lamb as a D-leaguer, and not mentioning any of OKC's financial reasons for opting to trade Harden is ludicrous. And this from a site called Business Insider. Ironic.

5. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

lol....thats why i posted it. The title says it all, and its hilarious to me. It is funny how he knows nothing about Lamb. But the title is great...