1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I give up..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by bizzy045, Oct 31, 2013.

1. bizzy045

bizzy045 Member

All the insane LOF's complaining about yesterday's victory have lost there mind. I can no longer take this board. Clutchfans used to be the best forum hands down. It garnered national attention. First the YOF's, then the LOF's. It's crazy. This is a team game. Go start a Lin forum. This is a ROCKETS forum.

Not one thread about Howard's performance or balanced team scoring. All it is is post after post in broken English (I am asian myself so I'm not being racist).

I'm begging the mods. BAN ALL THE LIN THREADS AND POSTS. BAN THE POSTERS. our whole cf community is suffering by these selfish idiots who follow a player because of his race. If anyone is racist it's them.

To all the LOFS out there, you are a joke and are not rockets fans. Stop posting or GTFO!!!!!!

4 people like this.
  2. treeman

treeman Member

+1. It's getting ridiculous.

3. Simone78

Simone78 Member

Of course we LOF are not Rockets fan... we wish for the best for the Rockets only if it goes along with the best for Lin.
    I am not Asian btw :)

Other than that, I kind of agree with you. Clutchfans should start banning every LOF so we would move somewhere else and real Rockets fans could have a better time here.
    (remain the be seen if management is willing to lose a lot of traffic on the website)

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

There will be plenty of hits on the website with or with out you guys.

5. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

It is a little ridiculous but there will always be player only fans.

There are Tmac only, Royce white only, Yao and now Lin, there was once a time had ab0.
    The most polarizing players will tend to have them. It is because there is just so much feelings to like or hate or oppose them.

That is sports nothing u can do

6. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Do we need a thread discussing on LOFs discussing Lin?
    agree it is getting annoying though.Can Mods sticky a giant Lin 6th man topic thread and merge all the other ones?

7. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I actually agree. I am fine with every respectful Lin fan, that is cheering for him without b****ing, whining and putting other players and members on here down all the time.

But this is getting ridiculous. Clutchfans should take a more proactive approach to clean this place up from trolls and flamers...

Edit: And about always having fans from only a certain player. True, but the YOFs were a lot more respectful and all around Rockets fans. If you are not a fan of the Houston Rockets, you are in the wrong forum.

8. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Damn, thats why from the end of yesterdays game, till right now, I haven't logged in. I already know.

P.S. - Rockets and Clutchfans for life. :grin:

9. Road Rash

Road Rash Member

A small but fresh breathe of air. :)

10. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I hate to add fuel to this fire, but I have to agree. I've not said one word about the LOF/LOH dynamic going on here as to not contribute to the ridiculousness of the debate that ensues, but I've reached a limit too. I'll keep coming to this site, but I'll just have to ignore and sift through the endless non-sense and waste about an extra 5 seconds of my life reading a post/thread before realizing a LOF/LOH wrote it before I ignore and move on.

11. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Its a fan forum. Not a money making machine. Clutchfans is here before LoF and will be here after Lin retires.

12. ccrystal99

ccrystal99 Member

You can only speak for yourself though.

13. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Nobody wants you clowns here.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Sincere suggestion (if it hasn't been made already): just like a poster can receive negative rep, maybe there could be a LOF label, and with it a function where one could place all LOF on ignore. That's a lot of trouble for the mods, however, as with any other "solution" to the issue.

15. Ultimate6thMan

You would have done much better to start a thread about what topic from the game you thought was important....instead of starting ANOTHER REVERSE LIN thread. smh :rolleyes:

16. treeman

treeman Member

I would love that. Probably too complicated, though.

17. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

LOL, Bye. Why said you can not be a racist?
    You can be a racist against your own kind.:grin:

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dQw4w9WgXcQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Centerville

Centerville Member

I've been lurking around here since the clutchcity days, and as a non-regular, I have to say it's pretty shocking how polluted this place has become. This used to be the best fan community in pro sports -- nevermind basketball -- and now the smart discussion is being completely drowned out by the noise.

I can't say much because I've always taken from the forum and never really contributed, but from my selfish perspective, it's still a damn shame.

3 people like this.
  20. keldraco

keldraco Member

is this thread about Lin again?