1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Humans Versus Corporations: Driver of recalled GM car cleared of negligent homicide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...2014/11/24/gm-ignition-switch-texas/19482007/

The Human . . .was found guilty of Negligent Homicide
    Will The Corporation? If so what would be the result of it?

The human lost her fiance', her profession not to mention emotional and psychological pain
    What will it cost The Corpotation? Probably less than 1% of their wealth and then we will wait for them to do it again.

Corporations can kill you with minimal effect . .. just pay some $$$ and act like it didn't happen.

Rocket River

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Oh Geez! Another biased article by Rocket River.

The girl should be locked up in prison for 10 years, not having her record expunged.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Just saw the story on ABC News and found this link for it
    They states the intoxicant was a mild perscription drug and not alcohol etc.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-woman-convicted-in-death-later-linked-to-gm-defect/

Rocket River

4. rudan

rudan Member

Two solutions to all of rocket river problems..............
    Ban corporations.
    Ban white people from the earth.

5. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

A race issue... again?

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

So she got high on Xanax and killed someone. Xanax is worse than most drugs when driving to be honest. If I had a choice I would prefer people take meth, coke, mar1juana, pcp and many other drugs to anti anxiety drugs when driving.

7. Buck Turgidson

I do find it funny that the incriminating article above is from the Detroit press and is quoting a GM lawyer.

8. Buck Turgidson

Ehhh...I re-read it, got the articles mixed up. Nevermind, carry on.

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I tried a guy for 4 counts of DUI on PCP. Trust me, you don't want a guy driving a car on PCP, it is essentially random where the car is going to go.

1 person likes this.