1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

How often do you wash your hair?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Mooch, Mar 27, 2005.

Tags:
?

How often do you shampoo?

1. Every time I shower

114 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. About every other time I shower; maybe once every 2-3 days

21 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. Shampoo?

3 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. ***BONUS*** I shampoo AND also use conditioner

33 vote(s)
    19.3%
  1. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

So I was talking to my friend the other day after we were coming back from South Beach and he was unusually frustrated at the fact that he had to "wash his hair" again because of sand in it.

Confused by what exactly he was implying, he meant using shampoo. Apparently he shampoos "about every other day." Personally, I use shampoo every time I'm in the shower or else I feel absolutely disgusting.

So I ask, how often do you shampoo?

2. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2nd day hair always looks better than 1st day hair. Come on, everyone knows that.

3. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Wash hair every day, but after gym I dont wash it for the second time of the day.

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I never understood when a girl said wash their hair.

I know girls are cleaner than guys allegedelly, but I use shampoo and conditioner everyday.

So do girls not shampoo or wash their hair everyday?

5. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

i used to wash my hair everyday until i worked at the lumberyard last summer with a guy trying to make some money for a downpayment on a hair salon. he said that you should only wash your hair every 2 or 3 showers (days). so i've done it like that...sometimes it feels a bit dirty, but it usually looks a bit better. i have really straight hair, so giving it a day or 2 without shampoo allows it to get some texture with the gel i use.

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

When I was in high school I'd only wash it about every other day. I liked that greasy look for some reason. Now I usually wash it in the morning, and in the evening after running.

7. Troy McClure

Troy McClure Member

We're like the same person, except I'm more handsome ( and dumber).

8. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Weird, I've always used shampoo everytime. It's weird thinking about not doing it.

Maybe I'll skip shampooing one time to see how it's like.

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You forgot to mention that your balls are burning and mine are not. :p

10. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Every day. My hair just looks limp and greasy when I don't wash it. It feels quite gross too.

11. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Ditto

12. drapg

drapg Member

All the way until high school, I washed it once a week. For some reason I considered washing my hair to be a real tedious chore that I hated... even though I've always had short hair.

Now I can't step out of the tub without having washed my hair, else I feel dirty.

13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

People don't shampoo every day? :eek:

14. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Just use Nair like Troy, and you won't have any hair to worry about.

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Or comfortable nads.

16. Isabel

Isabel Member

I was shocked when I first found out that there were adults who didn't wash their hair every day or even every other day. Maybe some people can handle it. I wash mine every day; I don't like the way it feels when I don't.

Ferdinand only washes his every other day and insists that's enough. :( It really would look better if he washed it every day. Then it wouldn't be blond on the day he washed it and brown the next day. You can tell where he is on his hair washing schedule by what color his hair is. I've tried skipping a day occasionally when I've been really tired or busy... but I'd rather not.

17. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

Twice a day, shower before work and before I go to bed... Also, I use a 50/50 mix of shampoo and bakingsoda ONCE a month to get the buildup out... I'm kinda sick in the head when it comes to being clean, I wash my hands alot durring the day... I'm not OCD, but kinda crazy about being clean.. I'm working on it though..

18. isoman2kx

isoman2kx Member

shower once every other day or two days

but shampoo hair everyday in the morning because I don't feel like combing it or gelling it to get it back to its after-shower state.

19. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

I don't see why a guy wouldn't wash his hair at least once a day. It literally takes 30 seconds to dump some shampoo on your head and rinse it off. It's not too difficult.

20. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I wash my hair everytime I shower, usually once a day, twice if I played some type of sport or worked out on that day