1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How NOT to post on the BBS

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Apr 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TraJ

TraJ Member

This is why ClutchFans rules. It's not the ESPN message board.

2. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Member

Couldn't agree more D-vasa. I've always aken exception to the fact that he doesn't warm up enough before the tip and 3rd quarters. Every coach should demand that of his players at from higshool to the pros. Get out of the locker room and get a nice sweat going BEFORE going into the game. Not only will you establish a rthym, but you'll also loosen up and be less injury prone.

But hey, he's tired, remember? How should we expect him to put in a litlle extra work when he can't last 4 quarters in a playoff game in which his adrenaline should be allowing him to go for hours. :rolleyes:

3. Almu

Almu Member

Oh...and for the record...

The team sucks.

Can't make a damn free throw to save their life! A team with bad free throw percentage is NOT a championship team to me.

Did I mention that T-Mac sucks and that Yao sucks since we can't count on him for an injury free season?

Just making sure.

4. Almu

Almu Member

And I suck for staying up so damn late!!!

I'm grouchy!

5. lastmanstanding

Spurs weren't a good free throw shooting team for a while. They're better now, but still won when they shot horribly.

6. LoveRoxHateJazz

If you think this team sucks, why do you support them so much? I think the Knicks suck, so I don't watch their games, I don't complain when they suck, and I don't go in a Knicks forum to say they suck.

Without Yao Ming, we should be happy that we made the playoffs let alone have the 6th best record in the NBA. We should be thankful for that amazing run when everyone was counting them out, including their fans. But no, everyone is greedy. The more you get, the more you want.

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Member

Exactly! His post should have read like this:

If Mr. McGrady is not shooting 100 free throws every day until Tuesday, then we may need to trade his unknowing derriere!!! matriarchal-loving person who enjoys fornication.

How embarrassin! Stop the cussin!

8. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Hey Clutch,
    for the idiots who are actually voting a low star thread for you, you should delete them!

Its ok Clutch, use your power! show them power of the Death Star!

9. Raven

Raven Member

That's a great line.

As far as being critical, I think some of the photo shops get the message across with humor instead of drama, and they've quickly become my favorite post.

Also, for me, it's all about the team, and I think some fans get way too defensive about defending their favorite players.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Can I vote "5 Stars" more than once? Kudos, Clutch! Hope it helps. BTW, since heypartner thinks he's so darn funny, maybe you should sentence him to D&D for a month! ;)

11. LoveRoxHateJazz

By the way, your sarcasm sucks.

12. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I'm sick of immature sentences dissing any Rockets player for no reason, if you're 13 years old and have no brain please don't post because I can't really read something useful from you, read and then post, educate yourself please, learn about Rockets history, about legends of Rockets, basketball and then you may post.

13. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

Not just this thread, this needs to be put in EVERY thread topic on the front page.

19% from 3 is about as bad as bad can get, no matter how hurt he is.

14. Maazi-EZ

Maazi-EZ Member

I'm glad I ignore the GARM 98% of the time. There are just too many immature posters there.

15. bbjai

bbjai Member

These days
    we can't have a discussion about a topic
    without people coming out in droves to cream Tracy Mcgrady. Its like the new Rafer Hate. I don't really see people discussing our problems as a team anymore. If we lose its all hail the team, if we lose its death to Mcgrady or death to Yao. Seriously its a bit much. Its not even a discussion anymore.

16. Mad-Mac

Mad-Mac Member

The GARM seems to have gotten out of hand in the past season.(I've lurked for the past three.) Criticism is perfectly OK, it's just how you do it.

17. vstexas09

vstexas09 Member

thank you clutch...

it's time to weed out those bandwagon fans...

18. CrystalPistol

CrystalPistol Member

i think you are misinterpreting the point of this thread..... :rolleyes:

19. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

Not that I'm advocating it or anything (obviously), but you probably can "get back to them days" if we trade Yao or if he just retires. I would have to say that even back then there were a number of idiotic/childish posters, but after we acquired Yao the vocal zealousy of his fans, and the backlash they created by polarizing the fan base into other 'extremes', became much more amplified. It's harder to 'weed out' a few thousand more 'bad' posters (not just yao fans, obviously, but also yao haters and hardcore 'player only fans' or 'player only haters').

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

Holy crap, I'm PO'd like everyone else, but that's a pretty douchey thing to say...

I've been PO'd all f'n day, but honestly, unlike the first two games, i truly think T-mac did all he could do...well, less one rebound...it's not all of his fault...