1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do Forever Aloners break out of their shell?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Optimal6, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karolik

Karolik Member

OP doesn't want to associate with party girls, yet his friend is a party guy. Seems like OP needs a new friend.

2. Stone Cold Hakeem

Not in the slightest. We are the sum of our experiences and my wife and friends are all fantastic, good people. So if they're a bit seasoned, it was probably all for the better.

3. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

The bulletpoints from this thread....

Reading 4 made me chuckle
    Back pedaling on 6 now..
    8. You did a great job here.
    9. Doesn't deserved to get quoted
    10. Irony?
    13. Should be a movie quote, seriously.

In short..
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SHoNWwhzh3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. SWTsig

SWTsig Member

OP leaves some pretty sage advice via rep as well... i feel blessed.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I tried to help. Seems like OP only wants to argue. Pretty weird considering he was looking to 'make friends'

this thread in general is weird.

OP are you going to acknowledge the folks that were trying to help you/ give advice?

OP talks about it being annoying to have everyone talk about going to a bar. Well it's annoying when some of us are trying to help you and you care more about fighting with people.

6. crose

crose Member
    Supporting Member

Here is some advice.

Get a good Lawyer.

Not all Misogynists are Woman-Beaters, but all Woman-Beaters are Misogynists. Yes?

7. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

OP is a butthurt, beta troll that just wanted a means of venting his pent-up sexual frustrations. His bad attitude will make it extremely hard to attract a girl which will further his bad attitude causing him to be in a perpetual state of frustration since he refuses to change is ways.

8. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Here OP, here are two videos to analyze. One is about the pretty girls and shows how so many of them aren't worth your time.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Ow4-Xc7IYY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then, the girl talked about in this onel, more or less, you should be after or in other words let float into your life.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Ow4-Xc7IYY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. droopy421

droopy421 Member

OP must suffer from Royce White Syndrome. He needs a little more #transparency and #honesty a little less #judgment and #prejudices with a whole lot of #help. Godspeed #AnxietyTrooper and #BeWell

10. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

LOL, sorry this was the second video I meant to post.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GkpN3uiZ-Ew?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

12. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

So suspecting that all party girls are sluts and whores, which they are, means I have a mental disease. I guess being right means I got a disease. Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest Rocket of all-time, it's accurate, but I guess I got a mental disease there too.

This thread has just been filled with insecure party people that probably have a gf/wife that was a partier. Why else would all of you be so insecure and so pissy at me? It's just my opinion, I have experience with these people, not like I'm completely dumbfounded of them.

Am I judging and generalizing them? Yeah, I am. You think I care? Nope, because I want nothing to do with them, ever.

You can have fun marrying and being in a relationship with that former c*m dumpster of yours, too bad she'll just be sleeping with some other guy when you don't expect it.

Like I said, I don't need help from any of you anymore. I actually figured it out like in page 6-7. In the recent pages, I'm just responding to all of you who are so butthurt and pissy about my opinion on party people, so I suppose you can call me a troll, but it wasn't my intention.

13. supdudes

supdudes Member

Why are you so uptight OP? There are nice girls everywhere, why don't you go out and associate with some? Not saying you aren't a good person but these posts give people in general a bad impression of you.

I'm around your age, and I accept that I pretty much don't know shyte relative to some of the people that are trying to give you advices. I'm also trying to learn more about being more attractive to nice girls, and in order to do that I have to swallow some pride and do some self-reflecting, as well listen to other ppls advices. I've always thought CF as being a great supportive community when it comes to these things.

Stop pretending everyone's conspiring against your interests.

14. Louka

Louka Member

HOLY **** I would rep you but my feedback button was taken away.... lol

15. crose

crose Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, dude. You'll be in front of a Judge soon enough. You can wow him/her with your brilliant misogynistic logic of why you beat/raped/killed some poor party girl.....because she deserved it.

Happy hunting, Douchebag.

16. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

I've gotten good help in this thread specifically the first 6 pages before this stupid party topic has come up. The people that repeatedly say, go party and make friends and swallow your pride are idiots though. They are insecure too considering how they can't accept that I have an opinion about the girls that go there. It's an opinion, there is no right or wrong answer there.

With that being said, I never said all girls that go to parties are sluts, nowhere did I say that. But the majority of them are, like 80% of them I'm guessing and it seems like even though that's the truth, people on this board still can't accept it so they continue to attack me and say all sorts of things.

17. Louka

Louka Member

My wife and I were not party goers and we were probably never seen in a club. If we went to a party, it was usually just to hang out with friends, but not to actually party. Just wasn't our scene. Even today, we sometimes go to a party just to meet new people or hang out with friends.

You're just a POS

The way you think about things is immensely immature/insecure. If you we're comfortable they way you are, you would never get so upset about these things. You are unwilling to change and that will be your biggest downfall.

Let me guess, you often think you're smarter than your teachers. I've met you before. We can take your personality other subjects and demonstrate the error in your ways. You won't see it, but the rest of us do.

Now you're thinking just because 50 of us say one thing, and you say another doesn't mean you're wrong, it just means all 50 of us are stupid. Endless cycle of frustration... you're screwed.

18. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Okay it's official, you're just trolling. Good day sir. Good job, you got me but I'll be on the lookout next time so I won't be so gullible.

Goodness, can I have the hours of time I spent on this thread back? Well, I hope there was at least someone out there that found some good advice from my experiences that will use it in the future if not the OP.

19. Louka

Louka Member

I like this response better than your others, just an fyi. It comes off as more relaxed. Your previous comments were so rushed and showed anger. You just started attacking everyone. If you do that, the people on your side will lose respect for you too. Anyway... good luck

20. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

Depends on what kind of parties, a large house typical house party in college? Yes, the majority of them are sluts and whores, 90% of them. I never said **** about the guys because I don't care about them, so I don't know where people are getting the idea that I think all of them are douchebags.

If it's a small social gathering with some alcohol consumed and provided but nobody gets flat out trashed and crazy, then no I wouldn't mind that.

Here is the problem, NOBODY does #2, while everybody does #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.