1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do Forever Aloners break out of their shell?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Optimal6, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Some of you guys have more patience than me. Bravo.

If it helps boost the charges of trollish-ness, I didn't push him to drink after he started going on about Keeping It Real.

Parties won't help either because "there's nothing in it for him." (untapped p****)

The way this guy thinks...yeahhhh he's not ready to meet the real world yet. I'm not talking about drinking or partying either. People have done just fine without it.

Even if the OP is trolling, follow Judoka or Caltex's advice about the therapist or group clinics. If you got your plan, those personality issues will bite you in the ass whether you think you can control it or not. That's all in your head, buddy. Pretend or not.

2. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

Please go, all you did was tell me to start drinking and throw away my pride, so please go.

3. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

I obviously know that there are other ways. There have just been plenty of idiots like Invisible Fan telling me to start drinking and throwing away my pride just to fit in and start off. What kind of advice is that? That's just stupid, but I'm not surprised coming from someone like him.

I already know what my plan is, but do I plan on telling most people here that? Nah, not really, there are several people such as yourself that have helped me and I would like to tell. Too bad there are also plenty of butthurt people who are mad that I told them the truth about the party people and they don't want to accept the truth on it, probably because they have a gf/wife that was a partier and a former slut and they don't want to accept that they probably still are.

If you are referring to this thread, I was just getting frustrated that I repeatedly said, I don't want to party and I don't want to drink, so what do I get in return? I get even more suggestions about going to parties and drinking. Can people even read around here? What part of, I don't want to drink and I don't want to go to parties can people not see? I suppose that one guy was able to see it, but he thought me throwing away my pride, values, morals, etc. in return would be a good idea, yeah, which is why he is probably the least credible on here.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

"And I'm telling you to get to know people more, but it seems like if people don't fit your preconceptions, then they're "unworthy" to you. That's totally fine because you can pretend not to care or give out vibes that you're not out to win any friends. Totally fine. What's this thread about again?

Pride can be an interesting tool, but being alone is one helluva price to pay for it. Especially when you don't know when you're right."

I didn't say "know people more" by getting drunk, then banging them.

But you sound like you realllly need to.

C'mon tryyy it.

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

Tell us what you know about Invisible Fan. Go ahead, tell us.

Show us the slutty girlfriends that we've had before. Go ahead, show us.

6. Dei

Dei Member

How can this work exactly?

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

This douche thinks he knows about our lives better than we do. Yet he created this thread seeking help about his own life. L o L

8. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

I probably would, but since you are so sensitive and tense about this whole thing there is no point. Like I said, I'm just telling you how it is and how I see it. You don't have to take my opinion seriously, but it seems like you clearly do since you are getting offended so badly that I'm calling all these party girls and sluts......sluts. I mean, I don't know why you are being offended by that, it is what it is.

9. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

I don't know what goes on your life nor do I care. But it is pretty apparent you are probably a party person and have a wife/gf that is a party person and a probable slut. Because if you didn't, you wouldn't be getting all pissy at me and calling me names. It's pretty clear you are insecure about your relationship with your party gf, that probably slept with more people than Hakeem Olajuwon's jersey number.

10. Stone Cold Hakeem

I'm interested in how you can know so much about the intimate lives of women with so little real experience

11. thisiscaketown

OP, I suggest you stop replying to this thread. No one's going to change his/her opinion, and nothing good is going to come out of all this bickering. You have a plan, and that's good. Just execute it and continue getting involved in what you have planned. Just keep an open mind when you meet people, and if you can tell someone needs help and you can offer him/her help, try to do so if you have the time and the energy. That's all.

12. Dei

Dei Member

Hey. Don't drag the Dream into this you mother****er.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

I'm offended you called me an idiot. :(

Other posters are right, if you're a real person, then you need help.

The reason why you go to parties is because there are other people just like you who had their friends drag them along to break from studying and school life. Sluts don't have sisters or non-slutty friends? Is it really beneath you to talk to girls you've labeled as sluts? Do you watch p*rn? If you do, then you're aint no angel either. It's simple networking.

Do all women who go to parties do nothing but sinning 24/7? They don't need real friends. Only **** buddies, amirite?

So you don't like the mood. Don't go. Start with clubs and meetups at your college. Forgot I said that? If they drink at an outside event, so what? If you think it's beneath you to hold a cup of non-alcoholic beverage because you feel toolish about fitting in, that says more about you wanting others to conform to you than them.

All this crap about fitting in or selling out, big news for you, if your daddy's not rich, you'll have to join the workforce, and there's a lot of conforming to do in there. And you might have to pretend to like it to get anywhere. What socializing in college is is practice, and if you don't do it now, you'll have to do it later when it's not as easy and when you don't have common memories to share with colleagues your age.

Yep, if you don't deal with this now, you'll still have to deal with it sometime later. Or you can be angry and hateful, spam on a bodybuilding forum with like minded mysogynists and let them shape your worldview. Still alone. Still emotionally stunted. Only older.

It's not a flawless plan. I made mistakes. Caltex said he made mistakes earlier. Everyone here has made mistakes. I had people I trust **** in my heart. That's life. It made me smarter in dealing with different people. It also made me appreciate people who matter. Practice.

You gotta be worth it for someone whose worth it to take a chance on you.

And seriously, a free or cheap visit to the college counseling clinic will be worth more to you than all the posts from the interwebs can give you.

#253 Invisible Fan, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  14. supdudes

supdudes Member

Damn, what da hell happened to this thread? I thought it had real potential. But ppl let their insecurities take over. Geez why can't we be humble and constructive?

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What is it that made you into such a judgmental whiner? You're 19 years old dude, that means you don't **** about much of anything.

I get the feeling this whole thread is about your resentment of your mother. Get some counseling dude.

16. tomato

tomato Member

dude

we should throw a party in this thread

17. Damion Laverne

Only on CF. :p

Optimal6, the only way to flesh out your issues is to put them out into the open. The longer you hold on to your short-sided and ignorant view of women (and social interaction in general), the longer your troubles will persist.

Trust me, I'm about your age. I've made my mistakes and have pissed more people off than you have, but I've moved on. YOU SHOULD TOO.

1 person likes this.
  18. supdudes

supdudes Member

It'd be .virtually. the real thing :p

19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'll bring the sluts.

20. Damion Laverne

And I'll get the booze!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.