1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do Forever Aloners break out of their shell?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Optimal6, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stone Cold Hakeem

Ok, wait, wait. You do realize that in order to have kids, you're gonna have to convince someone to have sex with you?

2. Outlier

Outlier Member

finalsbound is actually a female, you should take her advice. Douche.

3. Dei

Dei Member

I said this previously: the guy just wants to badmouth people who party or go to clubs. He keeps posting because you people keep reacting. In other words, he's trolling even though it seems like he honestly believes what he's saying. That's not the attitude of somebody asking for help.

4. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

And even if the bottom exchange was your perception of how the thread was going, you're approach sucks. Many of us are here to help you and give you advice which you obviously wanted by starting this thread. Now you've ended up pissing off virtually everyone who wanted to give some advice.

We all hope you get some therapy just so you can vent to a real life person (nothing like it) instead of message board users.

5. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

You really think I made this thread just to badmouth them? I've been badmouthing them since the dummies in this thread suggesting that idiotic advice. That wasn't my intent cause if it was, I would have brought it up in the first post, not in page 6.

But you are right, I don't need anyone's help or advice anymore. I feel like I figured it out and none of it is thanks to you guys.

6. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

If I pissed off people that gave me advice then too bad, don't give ****ty advice next time like "go drink man, doesn't matter if you have values or morals or whatever, you'll fit in and make friends!"

7. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

There are some good looking girls who aren't into that kind of stuff and we've already told him many times where and how to look for and attract that type of woman.

He's needs to mature some because I'm trying to reason and sympathize with him as I'm still a loner (not as much as I used to be though). He's making it hard though.

8. SK34

SK34 Member

I don't party or ever partied before. I never had a GF... Therefore I wouldn't have a wife yet..as I'm 18. All I do is talk to girls..

Now you saying they are the only ones offended? No.. You are wrong. The way you handled that situation was wrong. The way you said about the females blowing many guys and etc was wrong. All you are doing is making assumptions the whole time. You need to go try other stuff instead of making assumptions. What you think is not always the truth.

9. Stone Cold Hakeem

To be fair to us, we've been giving you exactly what you asked for. You came into this thread seeking another audience on which to vent your inexhaustable anger and you got one.

Your welcome.

10. Dei

Dei Member

That's right. All your advice are stupid. Stop giving them away at the expense of your time and good natured thoughts.

11. BFF

BFF Member

...and you wonder why you're alone...

Go back to playing WoW. Society wants no part of you.

You're welcome for the advice.

12. Stone Cold Hakeem

He isn't looking for a woman, he's looking for someone else to blame for being sad.

13. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

And in addition to my last post about there being nice good looking girls, as I told you earlier in the thread most of the model looking girls aren't worth your time. I had to learn that the hard way. It's better to have someone who understands you and you can be happy with even if they're a 3/4. That's why the aim should be 7/8 as opposed to a 10 if you're that shallow.

Most want your money and if you have status, to be seen with you and without any confidence, they'll walk all over you like a doormat. Some will even try to walk all over those who do have confidence.

Speaking of confidence, you'd be amazed at how having some can, along with dressing and grooming nice, can get you in the door with and get looks from many women. Especially as the years go on and they start getting tired of the party idiots that hang out at clubs and parties, you may even be able to rehabilitate one into someone that appreciates you for being nice and if you have goals, aspirations and make interesting conversation (relative to the party guys), then you can pull some.

That's why I'm saying relax, I know it's frustrating to be overlooked and I felt that way in college but in time they will come to appreciate someone who is nice, has goals and can entertain and engage them.

You need to listen to Lyfe Jennings "Must be Nice" because those gold digging and sex crazed women will disappear but a good girl will remain.

14. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Okay, I've come to the conclusion that you are trolling. Because someone who really wanted help and felt all alone would at least humble themselves and let people pat him/her on the back and let them give them some soothing words.

15. Optimal6

Optimal6 Member

What you are telling me about model looking girls is literally the same thing I'm saying about party girls, and you and the rest of the people in this thread are calling me out for acting and saying the stuff I'm saying? Please.

16. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

The party girls, in general, are one in the same with model girls. If you want another way to say it, the dimes, the perfect ten's, the beauty queens. Whatever you want to call them, I'm telling you that they in general are not worth your time.

That's why you aim for a 7-8 and while also improving yourself and who knows, one just may give you a shot.

Bottom line though: you don't like party girls? Then eff 'em, at least till they change their ways. Work on improving you mind, body, spirit and finances and in time someone will fall for you and be able to empathize with you in your struggle.

Good luck.

17. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

To the OP, here is my advice.

You're going to be alone forever, so just go ahead and accept it. You seem to have the personality of a roof shingle, are incredibly judgmental, and for somebody that is 19 you seem to have the maturity of a pre-teen. Nobody is going to be attracted to those traits, now or in the future. You're on your own.

Hope that helps.

1 person likes this.
  18. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Correct. He's bitter. Which is toxic to other people.

I'm a bit surprised this thread is still open.

19. LCII

LCII Member

OP, you seem really stuck in your opinion and ways...anyways, you don't have to party or drink to meet people, since you are in school right now, you can join clubs, societies, activities. Outside of school, you could just strike up a random conversation with people you meet.

Go do something you really want to do, whether it be travelling, hiking, w/e, by yourself...and talk to ppl you meet and become friends with them. And try to do it as frequent as you can.

For me, I love playing basketball, and I've met many solid dudes from playing basketball, when I first went to that gym I knew no one, now I know everyone at the gym and we go out and have dinner and a couple beers sometimes. The same concept can apply to making chick friends tooo.

Also, you seem to get sarcastic or impatient with people really fast, that is definitely not a good way to make friends or good impressions (which is why so many ppl in this topic are against you now). Unless you can pull of sarcastic humor/ridicule good.

20. thisiscaketown

To move this thread into a more constructive direction, OP, what have you done to improve your situation? Have you decided which club activity/event/etc. that you want to attend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.