1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[HOUSTONPRESS] Rockets and ClutchFans Make 50 Things to Be Thankful for in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2012/11/50_things_houstonians_should_b.php

Excerpt:

Beard-sanity
    They are hot and cold so far this season, but James Harden and Jeremy Lin have a lot of years of growing together in Houston.

Daryl Morey
    The Wizard pulled off the Harden trade, drafted well (Royce White incomplete, obviously) and was never in danger of losing his job, no matter what fans may have wanted.

ClutchFans.net
    Like Swamplot for basketball, this long-time Rockets fan site hosts more than 45,000 members of its bulletin board community -- the largest in Houston -- who talk about sports, politics and everything in between.

1 person likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm thankful for this site too... was a nice reminder of home when I was not living in Htown for some time. Thanks Clutch.

3. fattz

fattz Member

fattz
    I am thankful for Toney Dougles and his skill set as our closer for the more he plays the higher our upcoming draft pick becomes.

4. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

this site ownes every other fan site #realtalk prop clutch!

5. conquistador#11

i'm glad jeff hasn't given up on the lin experiment after 12 games!
    let's all grow together, no violence!

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Don't have a freaking thing to be thankful for until the Rockets are on TV again.

SaveOurRocketsOnTelevision.com

7. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Thankful that I don't actually live in Houston, not because of the city, but because of NBA League Pass.:grin: