1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets Mix "The Reserves"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by haydenfisher342, Feb 18, 2013.

1. haydenfisher342

2. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Not bad! Would love to have heard some of Bill or Craig over the highlights. But good choice in clips, and I love videos that feature the bench.

This is one of my all-time favorite highlight videos.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J2SJFTN_w-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wait, that's just one video I played on repeat? But it seemed so realistic!

3. haydenfisher342

I have a hard time laughing, I tried sorry

4. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Yeah, it's crazy dated. But really, you did a bang-up job. I suppose I owe a good one. Pinwheel Empire always does good highlight videos. Roy Takes Over is my favorite, but any big Blazers game has a really good highlight film made for it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cB-FGLPT-fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. haydenfisher342

blath, thanks for the share that is a good video. I guess I could do the same storybook highlight. What should I do? Show Highlights of the reserves and integrate hate posts from Clutch Fans regarding how bad that certain player is? Toss some Mcfail posts too? All jokes aside what adversity has the Rockets had to endure this year? their losing streak at most?

6. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

Thank you for the video.

I really loved all the ones that you made.

I subscribed to your youtube channel just to make sure I don't miss your next one!

:)

7. haydenfisher342

its comments like this that inspire me to make more. Thank you for it.

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The expandables

9. haydenfisher342

Pro job my friend, good call

10. haydenfisher342

bumping because this video could also be a tribute to a couple of the players who were traded.