1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets Mix - Starring Patrick Patterson!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by haydenfisher342, Jan 29, 2013.

1. haydenfisher342

Hey everyone. Finally finished with my Rockets mix for this half of the season with 1 starter left on the list here is Patrick Patterson! Its a bit short, but there is still another half to the season! Go Rockets!

[youtube]7mVEKB6O8eE[/youtube]

2 people like this.
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Very nice, thanks.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

4. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

I want to see ppats snapple promo!

5. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

The frustrating thing about 2Pat is that he can be better than he is currently.

Great body, very good athleticism, soft touch near the rim, deadly midrange shot, developing 3pt shooting, good basketball IQ, and reasonable height.

He seems to have most of what it takes to be an above average PF in this league ... but he just lacks a little mean streak that makes him go after rebounds and his opponents on defense in a tougher way.

6. haydenfisher342

have you seen what hes done the past couple of games? But I agree with you. His shooting has way improved. Dont hate, but his jumper is getting around to being just as accurate as Luis Scola's.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biggest problems with Patterson are defense and post-up moves (lack of them).

8. haydenfisher342

Defense is improving but no doubt, Post moves are hella lacking, if I was James Harden, I would call Hakeem up

Harden "hunned g, dream?"

Dream "yep"

Harden "iate, heres 3 hunned g, 1 for asik, 1 for 2pat, 1 for the hellz of it, and ill throw in a stripper."

9. conquistador#11

nice to know patterson posts on cf! Good hustle out there as of late, "haydenfisher".

=)

10. haydenfisher342

? what yuo mean?

11. haydenfisher342

what found me out? my very white alias?

12. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

I wish we had a better power forward. Good video thou.. Must have been a pain to find highlights.

13. haydenfisher342

lol Kindof. Hes not growing on you though?????

14. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

Honestly.. no. When we drafted him people were saying we were getting another Carl Landry.. I have yet to see that.

15. jocar

jocar Member

Gj. Ketchup n mustard uni's ftw, and it's not even close.

16. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

I like 2pat now , he had the balls to say the truth and backed it up with results. Now the rockets are looking alive again.

Frankly I don't care who is hero. Actually It's nothing about the players, sure they can suck or get shutdown sometimes. But it's no reason to panic. It's the youngest team in the NBA, let them develop into their positions together. It's how the coaches have been misusing them. Sorry that Sampson was run ALWFUL, we recovered and went on this winning streak when Machale came back and ran those fastbreak offensive.Then we had these tough back2back games, and regressed back to our old ways. When will the coaches learn not to panic?

After 2Pat spoke out, and a couple(2) of HOFers said on the recorded also, Harden is trying too many difficult shots. it freezes the team, and gassses him out. Anyway the PG doesn't need to be getting direct assits to show effectiveness, it's about iniating the offense, and moving the ball and seeking for that easy point.

17. brick

brick Member

2pat has not been used properly until in recent few games. I am glad the coaches are encouraging him to settle in the perimeter and he has been hitting quite a few midrange shots which opens up the paint during the first quarter.

18. prs325

prs325 Member

Too bad he wont be here for long...

19. SuperLintendo7

im just amazed you were able to find highlights of patterson lol

20. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

Enjoyed the video very much :)

Thank you!