1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heat melting down

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by reggietodd, Apr 27, 2006.

1. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

Bulls are whipping the heat and the heat are melting down worse than Fegwu in an NFL draft thread.

A few techs and a heat player ejected. This is another series that has caught my interest. Do the bulls have a chance to push this to 6 or maybe 7 games?

2. jlwee

jlwee Member

Shaq was in foul troubles and managed to play 24minutes only...

Funny how J O Neal who was in foul troubles the last 2 games, after complaining about the officiating and get fined, dropped 37/15 for the win. Now Shaq O Neal was in foul troubles. Man, nba officiating really sucks!!!

Anyway, i just dont think the bulls has any chance against the heat. After this game, will be Riley turn to whine about the bad officiating. Then the next 2 games, Shaq will drop 30/10 on the bulls for the 4-1 win.

3. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Member

posey will be suspended i bet for game 4

4. Blitz

Blitz Member

refs are horrible.. the bulls deserve to win but the officiating was disgusting.. NBA is the only sport that the refs try to be part of the game

5. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

he should be, that was really bad.

6. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

What did Posey do?

7. dischead

dischead Member

Why, What did he do?

8. inler

inler Member

ran the bulls pg down, flagrant foul very blatant, think hockey check on open ice

9. inler

inler Member

that was a HORRIBLE description by me, he ran hinrich down on the fast break and took him out

10. Outlier

Outlier Member

Kinda like how Sura took down Josh Howard?

11. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Member

James Posey rammed his shoulder into Kirk Hinrich (knocking him to the ground) going near full speed on the break. It was obviously intentional with no play on the ball. He was assessed a flagrant 2 foul and immediately ejected. I was mad at Andres Nocioni though, he stopped Hinrich from maybe starting a fight. :D Good thing he did though, then Hinrich might have been ejected. The announcers said that Stu Jackson might suspend Posey for game 4.

As for the Bulls chances, I think if they win game 4 they actuallly have a shot. Why? If they win game 4, the pressure is all on the Heat to close this series out in front of their home crowd, that does apply a lot of pressure especially in something so intense as the playoffs. However, teams that go down 0 - 2 in the playoffs don't often win the series, and the Heat aren't pushovers. I think the real thing that will kill the Bulls is their lack of a superstar/allstar.

12. jello77

jello77 Member

i was at this game, two rows off the floor. it was absolutley insane. a lot of intensity in the crowd even though ti was a blowout win. and (if you remember my heckling thread) i actually got a reaction from jason williams. he spotted up for a three right in front of me in the first quarter (i was right to the side of the left basket). right before he got the ball i yelled out 'nice tights, peter pan!'. he swished the three and then turned around and glared at me like 'what now?'. it was pretty awesome

also got to talk to craig seager. that guys a stud. company tickets are the ****, ive never been even in the 100 level before. the women are even better looking down there. just awesome. and the bulls won :D

bulls being, of course, only second in my heart next to the rockets.

13. istream

istream Member

LOL jello (hecking JWilliams part). Definitely was impressed by the Bulls effort and hope they can pull this out

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

dwayne wade is a nice player but he is extremely overrated.

15. JumpMan

JumpMan Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

And so is Shaq... You know after the game he had the nerve to say the offense needs to be run inside out, that was the worst game of his playoff career, how can you ask for that after playing like crap? As for Wade, I hope he doesn't have a big role on the next US basketball team...

Does anyone know what happened to DavidS? We had a bet, at least I think we did, on the amount of turnovers Wade will average, he thought his turnovers would improve.

16. waran007

waran007 Member

Agreed. Until he develops a long-range jumper, he'll always be somewhat flawed.

At the same time, I think people are starting to see the type of player that Ben Gordon is. If he can get his passing touch and court vision back from his college days, he could be an all-star.

17. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

The Eastern Conference playoffs have me confounded. I like the idea of the Bulls beating the Heat and (of course) I like the Pacers beating the Nets. But all this does is prove the Pistons have a cakewalk to the Finals, which makes me sick! :mad:

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was thinking the same thing last night. I actually would like the nets to win, but the pacers would give the pistons a tougher time. but I don't like the pacers either.

19. JumpMan

JumpMan Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

And Andres Nocioni...

20. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

I can understand MDE had a bad game since he got into early foul trouble probably due to some dubious officiating, but 0-6 at the FT line? What can possibly be the excuse for that?