1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden and Howard attitude/ego not cutting it.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Nov 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah this is the most reactionary, speculatively negative, negative in general, toxic thing I have ever seen.

And we are 4-2 and shown flashes of brilliance. the butthurt from nothing is real here. if we get 6th seed one of clutches servers might catch on fire.

2. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

wow you're exactly right..

its pathetic and i hope someone in a position of rockets authority sees this

3. Nook

Nook Member

I find it hilarious that Harden and Howard have not said a damn thing to show a poor attitude/ego this season. Hell, both play heavy minutes and play when they are hurt.

Whatever...

1 person likes this.
  4. Blast_Off

Blast_Off Member

haha. perfect tagline for this forum

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol. Exact same post in 2 different threads. You really want this conspiracy theory to get some traction. Good luck

6. Gumblin

Gumblin Member

It's one thing to be reactionary after a loss. This one has added spice because the rockets are "supposedly" mis-treating Lin.

I love spicy food, but god dang this is hard to take.

7. skyline07

skyline07 Member

another rage thread...just stop please

8. Mprice

Mprice Member

this has gone way overboard, 6 games and this isn't cutting it? you call yourselves fans? We had one of best starts to the season by our franchise since 07 at 4-1 and after a loss the whole dynamics completely changes, just ridiculous.

9. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

jesus christ you guys the season JUST STARTED and we have a team of players who have been playing together for about a month. Chemistry isn't there and won't be there for a while until they learn how to play with eachother, hence why we average the 2nd most turnovers per game in the league.

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I shutter at the thought of us eliminated from the playoffs. If people are going insane over a loss 6 games into the season...a playoff elimination quite possibly could cause Clutchfans to explode

11. studogg

studogg Member

I've been on this board for years. There are some great posters here with outstanding insight and new ones come every year that push the basketball intelligence further. Unfortunately, there also comes a plethora of knee-jerk, uniformed, impatient fans that clog up the front page.

I'm hoping this is just a bad spell on the board, but it's getting increasingly difficult for me to come here with the expectation of reading something intelligent and thought provoking.

12. Rudy

Rudy Member

Wish they could cut their ego and just cut some eggos.

13. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum.

I don't find Howard with an attitude and ego problem yet. His only problem right how is his FTs!

On the other hand Harden isn't getting any better, if not worse. Sometimes I feel that he puts himself before the team with complete disregard to team mates.

14. timyeung

timyeung Member

Rewatch the fourth quarter dude. Harden behaved like Melo.

15. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

You are stretching a bit there. I would actually agree that Harden's ego sometimes gets the better of him... he wants to take the shots and make the plays that win the game, just like they all do. Harden, however, has the weight within the franchise to be able to do that.

That doesn't have to involve Lin in any way.

16. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm a little surprised at the excuses from veteran members of this forum. Recognizing and being concerned when your two franchise players are not putting in effort on either end of the court in close games and at the same time verbally attacking teammates on the floor is a legit concern.

This team has major issues if these guys are pulling stunts like this two weeks into the season.

All the summer workouts and man love didn't go too far when things got slightly rocky. What can we expect when the pressure of the 82 game grind kicks in? Let's not even consider what the playoffs will do to these marshmallows.

17. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Emphasizing egoless-team play? Careful. If McHale becomes more like D'antoni, Howard will throw a hissy fit.

18. linsomnia

linsomnia Member

Yeah, I agree, it would be one thing if Harden passed to everybody but Lin in the 4th quarter but he didn't pass to anyone.

19. EyeAmCommi

EyeAmCommi Member

20. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

As I said a week or so ago, they need an old-school hard a$$ coach like JVG, Sloan or Phil.