1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Birthday Jeff Green

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff!

I heard the NBA wanted to make it a special occasion for you and James having back to back birthdays, so they went ahead and cancelled all games for the two days so y'all could celebrate! I hope your 34th year in the world goes well. I just finished mine last year, and it was the best year of my life to date. This one's pretty good too, but 34 is a real sweet spot to be at. Cheers!

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Happy birthday, sensation.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Damn, why no love for Jeff Green on here? He’s been our 2nd best player in the playoffs which is great, but also kinda sad at the same time.

Invisible Fan and D-rock like this.
  4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Happy Birthday brother!

D-rock likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Happy birthday, Jeff!

Let this day be the beginning of a road that leads you to a ring. A ring that will bring you the joy only a perfect gift can possess. A gift that will have all the fans of the Rockets in such a state of ecstasy that it’s glory is a story told and retold for forever and a day. We are all behind you. Carry the battle to the enemy and let them rue the day they ever doubted you and your team. Our team. Go forth and conquer!

(no pressure!)

Spacemoth and D-rock like this.
  6. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Happy Birthday to a player i didn’t think i would love like i do.

D-rock likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hbd Jeff!

Don't listen to haters like Fatty!

He's our hope that he's the last missing piece rather than the 2nd to last missing piece.

What do I know... I still want fuggin MDA to play a 9 man rotation this early in the playoffs.

This is some Charlie Brown kicking the football bull.****.