1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hakeem's Cologne

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Doc, Jul 18, 2000.

1. Doc

Doc Member

I here that Hakeem uses a cologne that he can only get from his country. I need to know
    what is the name of the cologne and where it can be purchased. Word is that other NBA players use it and really like it since Hakeem started using it and turned them on to it. Any information appreciated.

------------------
    "He has what I call the heart of a champion,He always played to win.
    He put the team above himself, and he always followed the golden rule,
    The open man gets the ball."
    Rudy T about Charles Barkley

2. dc sports

dc sports Member

This special cologne isn't known to cause respiratory problems with some people, is it?

------------------
    Stay Cool...

3. JCBlazersGirl33

I know for sure this cologne is actually a sweet scented oil he gets from the city of Mecca (i think)when he makes his annual pilgrimage; he does give bottles of it to players/friends as gifts.

I dont know the name of it, but i'll try to remember to ask a friend of mine who actually uses it.

--------------------------
    We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile. You WILL be assimiliated.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The name of the cologne is "Sharah". I'm not sure if it's actually a cologne; it may be some kind of oil.

Scottie Pippen is apparently one of the people that keeps coming back to Hakeem for more of it. Hakeem handed several bottles of it out back during the '96 Olympics to other NBA Olympians.

------------------
    Just shut up and post

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited July 18, 2000).]

5. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member