1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

hakeem a backup in toronto?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by buckaroo, Aug 2, 2001.

1. buckaroo

buckaroo Contributing Member

http://espn.go.com/nba/s/010801drjack.html

is dr jack off his rocker? or was blinebury right....its always about the $$$...

------------------

[This message has been edited by buckaroo (edited August 02, 2001).]

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

No way...

------------------
    "There are three kinds of lies:
    Lies, Damned Lies, and STATISTICS..."
    - Mark Twain -

3. UTrocket

UTrocket Member

<quote>It was hard for him in Houston. But he is a very compatible player who gets along with his teammates.<quote>

I like that one. Boy is Toronto in for a suprise. That being said I hope Hakeem is sucessful and I will enjoy watching him play. I do think the Rockets will be better off down the road for this move.

------------------

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

It's sad to see that Dr. Jack is completely senile now.

------------------
    What if I say to you that the universe is a three-legged horse, eh? What then?
    - Russell Hoban

5. TedRuxpin

TedRuxpin Member

I doubt Dream will get paid $5M to back someone up. Who will he back up anyhow? Dream will play his 25-28 mins a game and get 10 points 10 boards or something like that. Hell he probably will have a contract drive like season. Remember the contract drive season that Kenny Smith had?!!??!

------------------

6. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I doubt he'll play bench after all the talk of respect.

------------------

I have seen much of the rest of the web. It is brutal and cruel and dark. CC.net is the light.

7. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

Who would start for Toronto sans Hakeem anyway?

The Dream will start.