1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gordon, Tucker, and Rivers Deserve Praise

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, May 9, 2019.

1. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

Regardless of how this series turns out, these guys hustled, fought, and played to win.

Reading the boards here, I think Rockets fans are lousy supporters of their players when things go south; it's tough when teams show promise and miss. These guys have been the topic of criticism, even trade threads in the past. But for me, I'll forever be their supporters because of how they've showed up in these playoffs.

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

These guys will be crucial parts of the reason why we WIN this series.

Nimo likes this.
  3. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

Not me...I am proud of them coming back from 20 down in Oracle with KD on the floor..The Worriers won from the emotion of thinking KD was done..two missed calls..we will win this series...Rivers, Gordon, Tucker and Harden are playing above everyone else...GSW's depth is garbage, double Klay and Curry and make everyone else beat you...they won't have the legs to shoot.

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I've pointed out in a few game threads "remember when yall were calling EGo trash earlier in the season?" lol
    If a guy has a bad game or in a slump there are many 'fans' on here that resort to calling our guys scrubs or trash... Look at the abuse CC is getting on here this series... smh...

BeBreezy likes this.
  5. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Cc gets tough time because of the 80 million. #beHonestNow

I'm not even gonna even mention comparison between Dee 'nasty' Howard !

6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

If we’re bringing up dudes who get lousy support you might as well put Harden on there. Dude busts his ass too.