1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

GOO SUNS!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SunsRocketsfan, May 8, 2005.

Tags:
  1. SunsRocketsfan

I have been a hardcore rockets fan since the barkley dream and clyde years.. but my 2nd favorite team has been teh suns since.. unfortunately i dont quite like this suns team cuz of tehir cockiness and arrogance. . but HEY WTF. I DISLIKE THE MAVS EVNE MORE.. SO GOOOO SUNS .. GOOO AMARE go NASH!! destroy the mavs.! and i hope amare kills flopping dirk

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I like more the Spurs but in the Mavs-Suns series, im with PHX, and want to see Nash destroying the mavs, and the face of Mark Cuban when he regrets not keeping Nash!

3. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

I've got to wait until the Mavs/Suns series starts before my gut tells me who I want to lose the most.

I've liked the Suns ever since they played the Celtics in the Finals. I liked them this year until their sorry attitudes became apparent. If they beat the Mavs (likely), I hope the Spurs trample them into the ground in the WCFs.

4. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Think Dirk will get the same calls against the Phx that he got against us?

5. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

I just want to see if the Mavericks, of all teams, figure out how to stop the Nash/Amare pick and roll. Dirk will have better numbers than our series because of the fast tempo, but I want to see how he defends Amare. If Amare doesn't average 30 points, then I will be very surprised.

Marion can basically do to Dirk what Tmac and Bowen did. Should be very interesting.

6. Ownage

Ownage Member

Suns, Miami Final. Dont know how suns are going to stop shaq but... Amare vs Shaq.. Wade vs Nash. The ratings would be through the roof. Suns will sweep Mavs, then tough it out vs spurs.

7. 12345

12345 Member

Amare is going to average around 15 alley-oops per game in this series. Just watch. :D

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Well, my hatred of Dallas stemming from this series has not fully died down yet, but I think I will have to root for Dallas from here on out, because Dirk is German...

9. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Abso-FREAKING-lutely.

You're going down Cuban!!!

10. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

Dirk eventually figured Bowen out, that's why we had to keep T-Mac on him. Marion's feet and hands aren't as quick as T-Mac's. Another reason Dirk will be successful against the Suns is because their team defense isn't very good. I also think T-Mac had him psyched out.

If Dirk doesn't have a good series, the Suns will sweep. Even if he plays good, the Mavs will only win one or two games.

11. Jeffster

Jeffster Contributing Member

I hope the Mavericks win.

Don't mess with Texas.

12. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Go Suns

I hate the Suns but I hate the Mavericks even more...
    As much as I hate Pheonix, I really hope that they sweep Dallas.
    I hate hate hate hate Flopwitzki and the rest of the Maverick asswipes :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. Bookit

Bookit Member

Don't be so bitter. ;)

14. aeroman10

Nah, I am not bitter...well maybe a little but I always hated the Mavericks. I just hate their players. I dont want them to succeede. If that means that the Suns would have to win, so be it. :D

15. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Think Dallas will get the same calls in this series?

16. aeroman10

If they dont then the refs are really biased against the Rockets

17. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

to me being asked if i want the mavs to win or the suns to win is like being asked do i want to be kicked in the left testicle or the right one.

i hate amare suckamire and that fool shawn marion and their damn coach and just about every one of them suns of b****es. i also now cant stand Irk NoDefenski. :mad: :mad:

18. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

I hate the suns but now im the biggest suns fan you could meet... for you to say the mavs should win you CANT be a rockets fan..

19. SunsRocketsfan

damn right... after that crappy mavs sereis i have new found hatred for them. i cant stand Dirk and Dampier.... Dampier needs a lesson handed to him from amare. and dirk is a pansy ass flopper.. down with the mavs! oh and i must say i cant stand cuban either

20. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

dunno how you miss the GOOO SUNS THREAD