1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gimme Somethin' to Live For (baby bro killed himself)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Major Malcontent, Dec 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

Whaddya got? (He was a much, much better human being than me).

1 person likes this.
  2. ILoveWhiteGirls

OMG, dude u sure you wanna talk about this? I'm so sorry.

1 person likes this.
  3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

First off, I am sorry for your loss. I am sure he was a great guy and he will be missed. my prayers go out to you and your family.

Now for the part you have asked for. Your brother (from how you put it) seemed to be a great guy, and maybe you looked up to him (even if he was your younger brother). You should first celebrate his life as he was as you say, a great guy! You should also start living a better life because is an inspiration to you.

Something similar to a WWJD kind of thing (except replace Jesus with your brother). Always keep him in your heart and do things with him in mind. Your brother loved you and wouldn't want you to feel any pain or sadness. Remember all of the good times you had with your brother, all of the great memories you have of him. Keep those with you forever. Make your brother happy/proud and live a fulfilling life! Go out and better yourself, become greater than you are now!

Be strong for your friends and family who may feel sadness and grief in this time. Step up and set an example! Lead by example! You are a strong person, who can accomplish many things!

You have a lot to look forward to in this world. I do not know you or anything about you, but I can assure you, there are many things out there for you to see and do! It is a tough situation, but I know you can get through it! Remember, you have friends and family who love you and support you! Also, your CF brethren are here for you as well! STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS!

1 person likes this.
  4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'm sorry man. I can't imagine what type of emotions you're going thru right now.

Was there any reason that has come to light as to why he would do this? If I were you I would focus on what you can do to keep his memory going, not to share his same fate. As LCAhmed stated share his memories and his fantastic life with everyone possible.

Again, I can't fathom going thru something like this especially around this time of year but you have to keep strong, not just for you but for your other family members that probably feel the same way you do right now.

1 person likes this.
  5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

See a therapist right away and understand its going to take time. I'm so sorry you and your family is going through this during the holidays dude.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm so sorry, man. :(

1 person likes this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Sorry to hear that. We're all here for you.

1 person likes this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am sorry to hear that - such a horrible tragedy. Get the family to counseling - this is not their fault, and you guys need to work through it together.

DD

1 person likes this.
  9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your brother! It's not easy losing a loved one and even harder to lose a family member in a tragedy such as this! I agree with LCAhmed and Flash21 for you to try to focus on all the good memories that you shared with him, and how you can honor him by doing something positive in your life his memory.

Once again I'm very sorry for your loss, and I want you to know that more than one member of CF will have you and your family in our prayers!

1 person likes this.
  10. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Sorry bro. Please find someone, a professional preferably, to speak with.

1 person likes this.
  11. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

To be honest, I don't know what to say. And ultimately, nothing we can say will ease your pain through this process. Just know that I will be praying for him, for you, your family, and friends. We don't know why certain things happen. Remember we all love you. We are all a family on clutchfans and when something like this happens it stings all of us. God bless you. RIP. Whatever the reason was I hope he is now at peace. We're here for you, brother.

1 person likes this.
  12. NateNate

NateNate Member

Deepest sympathy to you and your family sir. It WILL get better. Have faith in everything

1 person likes this.
  13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Damn man. Very sad to see this thread.

Life can be a B. Keep your head up and be strong for your fam. They need you now more than ever.

1 person likes this.
  14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WOW. Sorry for your and your family's loss.

Do you not have an S.O. that is a reason to not think such thoughts? Or think of your other loved ones.

Hang in there man, therapy might be something worth exploring.

1 person likes this.
  16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Very sorry for your loss.

Don't have much valuable to say, but I, like others have said on here, recommend talking to a therapist. Nothing will be easy so seeking help from a professional should be a good thing for you.

1 person likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I would throw myself into every kind of volunteer, charity work that I can find. A friend of mine lost her husband and 2 kids in a car accident some years ago. She confided in me that at first she did not want to live anymore, but as she started to do volunteer work, she was feeling better about herself and it lifted her depression. Helping others is one great way to honor your brother. My condolences and God Bless!

1 person likes this.
  18. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My prayers go out to you and your family.

1 person likes this.
  19. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

condolences to you and your fam, mm. pretty schitty thing to happen. :(

1 person likes this.
  20. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

1 person likes this.