1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GASOL, Radmanovic rising fast

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by #13, Jun 27, 2001.

#13 Member

Watching all of these Videos of Gasol doing alley hoops and dunking with surpising grace from an european player plus aleady has that unique euro talent, i cannot feel anything but to say, this guy maybe the #1 talent in the draft and in the leauge with Kwame Brown. Everyone else second tier, but not by much. Gasol unlike some of these players looks like he has natural clutch, which can make him an ultimate star for years to come. Boston will lose out on the Nowitsky like stakes once again. But there will be nothing wrong with having three Paul Pierce like players in one team, with the 10, 11 picks which two great players will be picked and the actual paul pierce of course.
    my final mock draft

1)Was-Kwame Brown. Pro Body with face up skillz is in #1 demand right now. This guy owns this.

2)Clips- Tyson Chandler. The difference between him and the #1 pick is Chandlers Body is not as developed, but has similiar face up skillz, once again these type of players high in demand.

3)Hawks- Pau Gasol. Hawks are drooling over the Videos, he has less of a body to compete than the top 2 still 7 feet, but better guard like skillz, biggest climb.

4)Bulls- Eddy Curry. His enormed size combined with talent is overwhelming. Is better than shaq at this pt regarding skill potential, weaker compared to harnessing it though thus far. Bulls need a center to replace Miller.

5)Golden State- Rodney White. He beats Griffin because of his calm demeanor the most, and suprising skillz which has excited alot of teams, brings decent size also for a sf/pf combo player.

6)Vancouver- Jason Richardson. Maybe the first team that truly get the player they want. Super athletic, natural skillz. Van needs a starting sg.

7)New Jersey- Eddie Griffin. Big big drop because of his attitude concern, rider ex.
    Has out of this world skillz, but will he be smart to control his tempter? Nets risk it.

8)Clevland- Joe Johnson. Need someone to complement Miller. Is a 5 tool nba player so to speak plus has nice height.

9)Detroit- Loren Woods. Detroit have the lower part of the lineup covered with Stack. Need something taken cared of with height at the top. This guy has too much potential and height not to be picked here.

10)Boston- Vladmir Radmanovic. Boston wanted, Gasol or Johnson type of players with good ball, pass skillz. And will end up Drafting Radmanovic because of height, shooting, passing, ball handling skillz similiar to those two. If rad is gone before this pick, Murphy will be chosen.

11)Boston- Sagana Diop. With two high picks Boston makes two monster risky picks i think. Diop though will provide much needed inside presence with brute strentgh. If diops gone, Look for Murphy or Battier to be the substitute or anyone else who falls from top 9.

12)Seattle- Troy Murphy. Has shown better athletism, has good NBA skillz can play inside out game. But still lacks good quickness, and other skillz such as dribbling to be sucessfull. A tougher bettern rebounging version of a Pat Garrity, a weak mans Raef Lafrentz at best.

13)Rockets- Shane Battier. Is ready now to play than anyone from the draft. Utilizes his average skillz, that makes him look great. A capton/leader of a ball club, greatest asset. Rockets need a better sf, and be suprised to see battier drop like this.

Lottery 01 by #13 done...... tell me what u think....... please feel free to leave your mock drafts, link or text version like mines.

------------------

2. Sherlock

Sherlock Member

I wish... if it does fall this way, I doubt NJ or Detroit would skip Battier. But he'd certainly be perfect for the Rockets.

I'd love it if Woods goes earlier in the lottery and if the rumor of Kedrick Brown promised to go is accurate as well, Houston should get either Radmanovic or Johnson at 13, which would also be excellent. Now if we could somehow trade up with Detroit and get Diop, it would be even better.

------------------
    the more I know, the more I know I don't know...