1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Thread Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by durvasa, Jun 16, 2014.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I have a request.

Can a moderator change the name of the thread currently titled "[Game of Thrones] Season 4 ** spoilers version"? This thread title is indistinguishable from the non-spoiler version from the front page of the BBS. More than a few posters have accidentally clicked on it.

Actually, I think it would make sense to just call it "Game of Thrones Book Readers Thread". Though I'm not sure how much more in the story is left for book readers to spoil for non-book readers.

2. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

Plenty.

Maybe name the thread "[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 4 Book Discussion." That way it'd be very easy to discern which thread is which on the front page.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

How can you miss the "**spoilers" part of the title? Even on my tiny iPod screen, it shows up.

4. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

When opening it from the main page, all that shows up is "[Game of Thrones] Season Four..."

The "..." gives it away, but if you're not paying attention, you could very easily click it by mistake.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I would think that anyone truly interested would make sure they weren't opening the wrong thread by mistake and simply open it from the hangout or pay attention to that ... .

But, that's just me.

6. durvasa

Or just change the thread title, which takes 1 second to do and will avoid the issue in the future for people who aren't aware of this problem.

Which is simpler?

7. durvasa

Thanks for the thread title change.

8. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I'd like to say thanks as well.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Thought this was about the GARM. Confused for a hot sec.

10. durvasa

Oops, yeah I screwed up the thread title (ironically, enough :)).

11. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Yes, thanks. I clicked the wrong thread and found out about two characters' deaths much earlier than I would've liked to.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Sorry for the derail, but I'm looking for the GoT spoiler thread and I can't find it anywhere. Did one of the mods get pissed off about the spoilers and delete the whole thing???? Somebody help me out. :confused::confused::confused:

:p