1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 7 Prayer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by khanhdum, May 28, 2018.

1. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

O Lord Hakeem, we call upon You in our time of greatness That You give Harden, Threeriza, and Gordon the strength and Will to bear our heavy burdens tonight, and lead us not into elimination, until we can again feel the warmth and love of wide open threes, blocked lay ups and dunks over Draymond Green.

Be mindful our Lord Hakeem of the sacrifices of CP3 and Morey and have mercy on hamstrings while we struggle to comprehend life's hardships. Deliver us from elimination Oh Lord.

Keep CP3 ever in Your watch, as you help D'Antoni coach again with greatness, a light heart and renewed spirit.

In the name of the Harden, the Capela, the Gordon, the Tucker, and the Paul...

AMEN

Taken from reddit

2. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

at this point i'm actually saying satirical reddit prayers because that's how much i want this

3. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

I'm frigging distraught guys. If Warriors win, I can't go back to SF or ima get into fist fights with all the little bandwagoners. I'm done.

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

If only we had given 20mil to an actual role player who we can put on the court. :confused:

5. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Need to pray and fast.