1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 Opening Line

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by el gnomo, May 22, 2015.

1. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I am down a lot from this series.

I bet money line both games (425+ and 375+) and Harden triple double (It was +2000).

Both times Harden was supposed to get it game 1 josh smith fast break layup but was fouled. Game 2 Jones at the end of the game.

Now when I want to plunge they only giving 1.5 pts wtf.

Maybe I should stop betting already!

2. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Next time split your money on the point spread and ML. I'm even through 2 games since I did this. Narrowly missed large pay outs on the ML. Game 5 should provide another great opportunity.

3. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Yes logically I agree to spread and would for any other game with that much points however I am betting for the rockets to win not trying to take points here. I actually thought game 1 we would win and game 2 was a loss. Thus I plunged game 1 hoping for a win then we loss and I double plunged it Game 2 only to lose by 1 assist and 1 point!

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am actually surprised we are the favorite. Remember we were the underdog AT HOME against the Clippers? And the Warriors are better than the Clippers.

5. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

I'm going to press my ATS wins. Rockets could cover every spread this series due to lines being super inflated IMO. No way Rockets should be dogs in Game 3 at home.

6. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

Warriors are favored by 1.5.

7. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

If anything, that tells me we are taking the G3.

Warriors are the favourites to win and for them to go from -10.5 to -1.5 it means these two teams are now evenly matched that the Warriors could no longer sweep us as people expected.

8. Kim

Kim Member

Sorry to read that brother. Just ride the ATS record. If Rockets even this up at 2-2, game 5 will not be GS -10.

9. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

I am starting to worry they may be no game 5.

10. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Warriors were 10 pts favorites both game 1 and 2 and both games were super close. Also they were favorites in vegas every single game vs the Grizzlies. Clippers were 8 1/2 point favorites game 6 at home and we all know how that turned out.

Vegas is pretty accurate but i think the playoffs are different

11. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Hawks were favorites tonight....lol

12. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

Generic has been the favorite since the beginning. Now they've won 6 in a row against the rockets. Harden has a career game and it wasn't enough. How in the world would the rockets be favored? They don't even have a .500 record in the playoffs (4-5)

13. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

Generic? Lol. I typed GS... silly autocorrect

14. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

4-5 Over last two series. Forgot this was the 3rd series lol.

15. Rox#1

Rox#1 Member

I just put 100$ on 60-1 rockets to win the title.

#believe

16. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

On what website?

17. Kwame

Kwame Member

I was all set to make a relatively large play on Houston for game 3 until I saw this line. Majority of money coming in on Houston and line hardly moves. Seems too easy getting Rockets at even money to win straight up. Although, Atlanta was favored by 4 points at a few places against Cavs today and majority was on Cleveland. I don't usually like to be on the same side as the general public so I will either make a small play on the Rockets or stay away. A few months ago I made two relatively large plays on GSW to win West and to win the Finals so I'll probably let those ride.

18. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Can you explain what you said to a non bettor

19. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Can somebody help me out? On the website im on, they got Houston at +1.

If I put money on that, do that mean if Houston win by more than 1 pt I gets paid?

20. AB423

AB423 Member

If Houston loses by 1 then you break even, if rockets win straight up then you win.

I'm putting some money on the rockets.. Desperation game at home. I think Rockets make a statement tonight.