1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS: Rolling Stones in Austin - Seats (Not GA), Face Value

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by chrisjent, Oct 1, 2006.

1. chrisjent

chrisjent Member

Two tickets for the Stones Concert in Austin. October 22, Zilker Park. FACE VALUE.

These are bleacher seats, not the GA tickets. The seats for the concert are currently sold out (the GA's still are available). After fighting to the front for Petty during the ACL Festival, I can only imagine the potential mess for those brave souls hoping to push through the storm of people for this show - so if you have the extra money it may be worth it to you to get seats.

The tickets are together in Section H, Row 2.

Once again, just selling for exactly what I paid (plus those notoriously crazy Ticketmaster fees/charges). Can deliver in Austin or Houston. Thanks!

Cheers,
    jent

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

And what is the face value? Or...ur price?

3. chrisjent

chrisjent Member

Anyhow, as I stated originally, face value and my price are the same. The tickets were $350.00/each plus $31.00/each in service charges and handling fees. The total was $762.00.

If you want the actual Ticketmaster link for the Stones show in Austin: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003D05508FC41C. The GA's are still available, the seats are sold out.

I have the Ticketmaster receipt for those that want to see it. For a bit of added safety, I chose to receive the hard tickets rather than the TicketFast print-outs. I currently have them in hand (and could send pictures).

As I wrote in a PM to Uprising, I didn't put the price, (1) because of the potential sticker shock, (2) I was assuming that those folks who may buy the tickets would have already known the current market and prices for theses tickets (since it is no small investment), and (3) to avoid potential threadcrapping regarding the current price of concert tickets.

The price is lower than any asking price on Ebay (sans my own auction which is currently up as Buy it Now! for the exact $762.00 I'm asking here on the BBS). The tickets were bought by my better half the day they went on sale. We've decided since then that it'd be better to recoup that money and attend about 20 other concerts instead!