1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[FOX tv] Family Guy episode never shown before....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Uprising, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Don't forget to tune in for a never before shown episode of Family Guy on Fox tonight.

Friday December 10, 2004

(Un)Banned on FOX

Well, well, well… the 10th of December is finally here and that can only mean one thing. The broadcast television premiere of “When You Wish Upon a Weinstein” right after a special holiday airing of “A Very Special Family Guy Freakin’ Christmas.” That’s two special episodes of Family Guy tonight starting at 9/8c on FOX.

You know what else that means? Christmas and New Years are only a few glasses of eggnog and champagne away. It’ll be 2005 in the blink of an eye. And we all know that 2005 will mark the glorious return of new episodes of Family Guy along with the premiere of American Dad. I know, I know… this is kind of like the cable guy showing up sometime between 8-5 but at least we know it’ll be back on the air sometime in the next 12 months.

As you know, the boys here at fox.com have been getting an inside peak at the new season and as new episodes approach we’ll have a lot more goodies for you. In the meantime, take a look in case you missed them or just can’t get enough behind-the-scenes goodness: Games with Green, Stewie Revealed, and Back in Production.

So cheer up, enjoy the episodes tonight and look towards the shining beacon of comedy that is the future.

Moving Pictures!

I know, I know... Friday is just so far away. Well, The Baron is here with a little fix to stop that nasty twitching. Here are a couple video clips that will get you in that special holiday mood. Don't forget to tune to FOX this Friday at 9/8c for back-to-back episodes, including “When You Wish Upon a Weinstein”, airing for the first time on broadcast television.

http://fox.com/familyguy/

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

It has been shown on the cartoon network. This is the first time it has been on regular TV.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

When you wish upon a weinstein and a merry freakin family guy christmas.

Both reruns.

4. xcharged

xcharged Member

cool...i wondered why i knew the words to the song...

5. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yeah, they've played the Wish Upon a Weinstein lots of times on Cartoon Network. I still don't get how it was deemed offensive, especially at FOX.

6. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Exactly. This is the same network that gave us "Who wants to marry a Multi - Millionaire", "Joe Millionaire" and Bill O'Reilly.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think that didn't show it because it sucked compared to most of thel FG episodes.

8. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

Anyone notice they edited part of the scene where Quagmire gives Lois the keys to his car. In the original, after saying "excuse me for pointing," he "fumbles" around for a good while before he gives the keys to her, but tonight it was almost immeadiate.

9. Oski2005

Damn, that was one of the best parts.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I have heard that Fox edited a few scenes. Like that one episode where the convict who Chris sent to jail escaped from prison and they asked what he was going to do, orginally he says "I am going to bang my girlfriend and kill Chris Griffin", in the edited version he says something like "I am going to see my girlfriend" or something to that extent.

Fox blows, I really hope they didnt restrict Seth in the newer episodes.

11. Oski2005

So who else can't wait for Seth McFalane's other show, American Dad?

[​IMG]

There's an official site with some cool behind the scenes videos, including Carmen Electra who guest stars on the pilot.

http://www.fox.com/americandad/home.htm