1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

found and returned a dog to owner

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by chow_yun_fat, Mar 2, 2007.

1. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I just returned a dog to his/her owner at 12:45 am. Stupid? Maybe, but I didn't want that pervert here overnight.

Here's what happened. Earlier tonight I let my dog out in the backyard to do her business. Five minutes later she's barking/crying. Last time I heard her cry like this is when she was barking at invisible ghosts. I went out expecting the worse and I see this little puppy harrassing her.

The little puppy followed my puppy everywhere. In my garage, in my room, back in the backyard, back in the house, very cute, puppy love. I don't have to tell you why this male puppy was following my female puppy do you? I let the male puppy harrass my female puppy for a couple of hours and decided to return him to his owners.

I looked at the phone number on the tag and did a reverse phone book directory search. I was able to determine the owners location and it was only a block away from mines. Luckily the puppy has warmed up to me and followed me everywhere I went hoping I'll let him see her (separate rooms). I walked him to his owners home and ran the door bell. I was expecting a crazy asian guy with a shotgun pointing directly between my eyes, but luckily he was a nice guy and took his dog back with no questions asked.

Now my question is, how did this dog who lived a block away end up in my backyard? My hypothesis is my neighbors might've stole him. I remember over two weeks ago when a little asian boy was chasing that puppy and the puppy ran into my neighbors backyard. From that point on, I would hear a puppy barking every other night. I just assumed my neighbors purchased a new pup so I thought nothing of it.

I guess the question now is how did the puppy get into my backyard from my neighbors? On each side of my neighbors fence there is one peice of wood that fell over or broke. The puppy is small enough to run inbetween homes through that missing fence. Probally a boring story to you, but it was fun having that little runt for the short time he was here.

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I would have kept him and then made cheese sandwiches.

I think your neighbor is secretly destitute, and wanted to give the puppy to a loving home where he would get 2 square meals a day. Sort of like the abandoned baby on the doorstep thing. But you rejected the puppy!

3. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I'm not sure if your serious, but I actually thought of that. :p If it was true, the pup wouldn't have a collar with the owners name and number on a little heart shaped pendant.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Is this really your story or did you lift it from the internet?

Someone check Snopes.

5. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Could you elaborate on this sentence? I may have a similar story.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

7. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that f**king dog.

8. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

splitting time between getting a vesectomy (sp?), playing your 8 ps3's and 5 wii's all while rescuing a lost puppy....

your a real american hero

9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i think he was just as bad as she was. no one deserves to be treated like that.

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

You should send him back like this. :D

[​IMG]

11. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

who let the dogs out?

12. VicVictory

VicVictory Member

[​IMG]

LMFAO, I was thinking of the same thing when I read that story.

13. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Except the puppy didn't end up between the spokes of some bicycle tires.