1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

for sale - two tix game 2, behind red rowdies

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Pat, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Section 114, row 31, seats 11 & 12
    Game 2

This is the Red Rowdie section, I think the last row. $50 face, I'd like to make a profit, but the most important thing is that they find a good home. Best offer. Indicate interest here or email me at hellopdillon@hotmail.com

Go Rockets!

2. slobodan

slobodan Member

did you sell them? you cant get a better home than me. i cant afford to go for face value, but last year i did and i went nuts. nobody louder. life long. please call me 281 467 3090 last minute!

3. GoRedRowdies

GoRedRowdies Member

Selling single game ticket to Rockets Playoffs Game 2

Section: 420
    Row: 10
    Seat: 15

Face Value is: $30.00

Asking: $20

If interested please email: roooshi@yahoo.com