1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[First World Problems] Bathroom Quest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mylilpony, Nov 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

Here's a video I made chronicling the adventure I go on to find an unoccupied bathroom on campus. Musical credits go to the Fratelli Chase song from Goonies.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfTAPU0T47g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Daaaaamn, Chase Buddinger... you got fat. :eek:

I KID! :grin:
    Good story/editing/production, man. :) 8/10

3. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

Damn, Kaman got short.

4. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

you had me at the "Fratelli Chase song from Goonies."

5. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Man sometimes its like Im trying get my **** swag on ...and the stall next to mine is occupied ..I wait it out holding it due to my shyness of bowel movements in public restrooms.... Then the fkn wiper is in the next stall ...dude uses a whole roll of toilet paper forcing me to hold it longer ...but when hes gone ..bladaooooooooooooooow ...extreme bowel movement city holmes!

6. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

your story reminds me of this one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZO9tMetxno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Didn't watch but this seems contrived, the bathroom next to the elevator on the second floor of the UC is always open, as is the bottom one next to the arcade. No one uses the third floor of the UC except to walk old people to whatever random conference they're having up there, so that should be free as well. And E. Cullen was always free and clean, as was Oberholtzer.

8. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I took SOOO many dumps in the RR next to the arcade. That was my go to spot right after the 3rd or 5th floor of the library. One of those floors was always closed for renovations, leaving my to drop deuces in peace.