1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evidence of Second Shooter in Kennedy Assassination

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by weslinder, May 1, 2012.

1. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

...and not the one you were thinking about.

link

Much more in the article. Worth reading all of it.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

cliffs please

3. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Key witness in RFK assassination case heard 12-14 shots from two different locations. A tape was recently found that confirms that. The FBI story was that Sirhan Sirhan acted alone, and eight shots were fired.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

fixed for shorter version.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Obama killed RFK.

6. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what was FBI's motivation to obscure a 2nd shooter?

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I watched Bobby Kennedy give his victory speech, and was following the coverage when he was shot. It was so chaotic that I can't recall what I heard, except that "Robert Kennedy has been shot!" and the camera coming in with the closeup of the Senator lying on the floor, blood pooling around his head. His eyes were open, and he was still living, but I immediately thought that he wouldn't survive. I'm shocked that there weren't more audio recordings of the murder. He was being filmed when he was gunned down. I was sitting there at 3am watching, and went from an incredible high, to a unbelievable low. I'm not at all shy about saying that I sat there and cried.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Any word where Seal Team 6 was in all this?

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Ask Rosie Grier how many shots there were, he was standing 2 feet from it.

I saw all the coverage live too, there was never any question about how it went down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ilZuAnBXeM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Did you read The Last Campaign? Pretty good book.

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

man. powerful.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Must be tough being brothers. :(

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Lonely, sad old lady clinging to her one interesting experience. Not as disappointed in her as in a lazy news media.

15. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Supposition much?

maybe she recalls the echos, it was in a hard surface kitchen. And she might be very happy and had many interesting experiences in her life.

oddly the gunshots at 1:09 in the video sound like they were added to the clip

#15 Dubious, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  16. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Reporters are now just another division of the corporate w**** army.

17. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

True journalism, especially investigative journalism, is on it's death bed. :(

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was what I was thinking that in a kitchen it would be very easy to hear gun shots echoing to make it sound like more than the number of shots fired.

I am not a conspiracy guy and has Deckard knows not much of a fan of the Kennedys but I would be interested in seeing if more turns up about this.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hmm, it ebbs and flows. We know enough to lament corporate broadcasting's limitations and influence, but "investigative journalism" at least the consistent and progressive kind, is fairly new invention that's even younger than the Kennedy assassinations.

I think the main difference between now and then is that we do have a choice in what we read and believe rather than the monopolistic print and tv sources of the past.

I can still get my depressing reads domestically, like the articles found in Mother Jones or Pro Publica. I have no qualms watching Al Jazeera to get WORLD (and sometimes domestic) news.

Investigative journalists aren't dead. Rather its the audience who value convenience and simplicity abstracted from a shrinking and complex world that just don't ****ing care and don't want their bubbles popped.

I'm part of that audience. I like my toys and comforts. It's an uphill battle to own up and do something about it.