1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Van Gundy Poll "Go vote and back your coach up!"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by u851662, May 3, 2005.

Tags:
  1. entaro

    entaro Member

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2003
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    45
    how can one not did it? ;)
     
  2. RocketFire

    RocketFire Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2004
    Messages:
    2,024
    Likes Received:
    155
    finished it.
     
  3. BigBenito

    BigBenito Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2002
    Messages:
    7,355
    Likes Received:
    175
    did it... (count is around 25k now, and heavily in jvg's favor)
     
  4. Willis25

    Willis25 Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2002
    Messages:
    3,385
    Likes Received:
    31
    done (twice :D - once from work, once at home)
     
  5. ataniwan

    ataniwan Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2004
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    1
  6. rockets-#1

    rockets-#1 Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2002
    Messages:
    3,895
    Likes Received:
    9
    There were definitely some Rockets fans representin' on that poll seeing as "Rockets win 4-3" is leading with 43%. Good job Rockets fans; that's how it's gon' be!
     
  7. poison

    poison Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2003
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    0
    done

    9) The Mavericks lead the series 3-2 after Monday's win. What will happen?


    42.8% Rockets win, 4-3

    34.2% Mavericks win, 4-3

    23.0% Mavericks win, 4-2

    Total Votes: 25,818

    ;)
     
  8. Rockets_Truth

    Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2002
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    6
  9. zazahan

    zazahan Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2003
    Messages:
    820
    Likes Received:
    1
  10. arno_ed

    arno_ed Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2002
    Messages:
    7,926
    Likes Received:
    1,910
  11. SwoLy-D

    SwoLy-D Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2001
    Messages:
    37,617
    Likes Received:
    1,448
    did it. Believe. AGAIN. DID IT AGAIN. A'La Britney Spears (oops, I did it again)
     
  12. qrui

    qrui Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2002
    Messages:
    1,528
    Likes Received:
    1
    the last question is a trick. if more ppl picked rocks win it means more rockets fans filled the questionnaire. then the questions about jvg and yao are moot. well maybe not moot but you know what i mean. so, in order to make this more convicing, you need to pick mavs win for the last question, although you believe otherwise, myself included. the whole questionnaire should be about the jvg and nba officials after all, not who will win the series.
     
  13. kingxdingaling

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2004
    Messages:
    68
    Likes Received:
    0
    I did it..............
     
  14. xcharged

    xcharged Member

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2001
    Messages:
    1,189
    Likes Received:
    9
    so far so good...
    4-3
     
  15. bumbum09

    bumbum09 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 1999
    Messages:
    478
    Likes Received:
    389
    done and done!!!
     
  16. CoPilot

    CoPilot Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2002
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Its been awhile since i have been here ....Just got back from 2 yrs working in Iraq...but i voted and i support JVD and i know 50 % of the military in Iraq does to...the other 50% like a few other teams
     
  17. BiGGieStuFF

    BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2002
    Messages:
    5,389
    Likes Received:
    364
    Deleted my cookies for another task so I figured I'd go back and vote again.

    43.7% Rockets win, 4-3

    33.7% Mavericks win, 4-3

    22.6% Mavericks win, 4-2


    Total Votes: 26,758
     
  18. Jebus

    Jebus Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2001
    Messages:
    1,593
    Likes Received:
    25
    Just because 45% say Rockets in 6 doesn't mean the majority of voters think the Rockets will win. The other 2 choices are both Mavs- so 55% of voters are saying the Mavs will win. So the majority is still voting for the Mavs anyway.

    Plus there may be an anti-Cuban, anti-Stern, anti-Mavs sentiment coming out of this whole thing, so people who wouldn't normally care may be voting for the Rockets.
     
  19. Williamson

    Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2002
    Messages:
    15,193
    Likes Received:
    18,251
  20. AggieRocket

    AggieRocket Contributing Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2002
    Messages:
    1,029
    Likes Received:
    0

Share This Page