1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[ESPN NBA Coast to Coast]Rockets talk w/ Greg Anthony and Tim Legler

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by scv_rockets, Feb 26, 2008.

1. scv_rockets

scv_rockets Member

Just saw it on ESPN2 just now:

Tim Legler:
    West is too stacked and doesn't think Rockets will make the playoffs without Yao.

Greg Anthony:
    At first was iffy on the Rockets making the playoffs. But, as the more he thought about it and talked, he likes the team. He also loves the addition of Bobby Jackson since he knows Rick Adelman's system. He think the Rockets organization are a winning organization and have a culture of winning and WILL make the playoffs once it's all said and done.

Greg Anthony gave the Rockets some huge love tonight. Really surprised to see that. I always thought he didn't like the team.

2. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

Wow, an analyst who can think critically.

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I don't listen to anything Legler says, he's bandwagon extraordinarie. He licks Dwight Howards balls every night and disses any team that doesn't seem 100% sure to make the playoffs...

4. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is what I was thinking...somebody needs to give Guiness a call, we have a first.

5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Hollinger thinks we'll make the playoffs as well.

6. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Wow, good thing Legler really broke down why the Rockets weren't going to make the playoffs. :rolleyes:

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Legler is an idiot.

When Yao plays he says he is third best center (or worse) now that he is hurt Yao is superman and we have no shot.

8. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

So...if Yao's getting a second opinion...is there a remote possibility that he Dwayne Wade's it for the rest of the season? I mean, minimal playing time for the rest of the 26 games, but enough to play in the postseason? I guess I'm just trying for wishful thinking...it's not working.

9. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

Well hes always been the exception, considering his background in statistics.