1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN Insider] Pros and Cons for each potential destination for Kevin Durant

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by samtaylor, Aug 28, 2015.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Ns575

Ns575 Member

^That graph is absolute horse ****

3. da_juice

da_juice Member

They just pulled random numbers it seems, and the poll doesn't even match the article (the piece slams the Lakers' odds and still lists them on the poll). It's not even aesthetically pleasing either. Gray and white?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

2 separate links/articles.

One is ESPN's "Summer Forecast" and the other is Amin Elhassan.

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Curry, Thompson and Durant all on the same team.

That's not fair. At all.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Oh for the love of God. The season has not even started....

Om top of that. This is 100% speculation.

7. dmorey

dmorey Member

i know durant is a long shot but i never really thought about the fact of who's going to be the number 1 guy between harden and durant.

8. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Nice to be mentioned early but with a 0% chance lol

We just might be the actual dark horse ... May sound crazy but I don't think we need him...

Hook me up with another shooter and a veteran big

9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">John Wall is prepared to pitch KD on joining <a href="https://twitter.com/WashWizards">@WashWizards</a> when the time is right

MORE: <a href="http://t.co/oLQ9LyMevs">http://t.co/oLQ9LyMevs</a> <a href="http://t.co/IN3qfPTfl9">pic.twitter.com/IN3qfPTfl9</a></p>&mdash; NBA.com (@NBAcom) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBAcom/status/648187362791530497">September 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

if he doesn't join the Rockets than I hope he goes to the Wizards. West and the SW division specifically are too stacked.

11. malakas

malakas Member

The Wizards will have a lot to prove this year. I think they are actually behind the Rockets to get him. First I put OKC.
    Because they have to do well this year and they are very very thin at pf and old at C.
    Plus Beal is extremely injury prone.
    They can easilly be a low seed and lose at the first round and we have seen what attracts the stars. Winning.

12. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

When Morey is your GM and Lawson is a long time friend and Harden is a player that he respects and likes, your chances are better than zero. Stupid ESPN. Matter of fact they are as good as everyone's but OKC because he only has to say make the offer and it's a done deal there. Everyone else needs to play with the rosters to get the money right and the talent he'd be looking to join.

If we ball out this season like like last year there is no reason to think KD won't consider teaming up with Harden and company.

Like one poster mentioned I'm not so sure we HAVE to have him. This team has talent and chemistry. Now that we have a REAL PG we are going to make some real strides to be elite power house.

SO READY TO GET THIS GOING!