1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DUKE.... OF.... WRITING!!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LHutz, Mar 25, 2002.

1. LHutz

LHutz Member

OK so we are allmost HALFWAY to the NBA midseasons point, so DUKE DUKE DUKE decided he write a column!!! Hey CLUTCH you hairy essobee, YOU NEVER PAID DUKE for its last column? You know what you owe!! It is like the SONG BY PINGK FLOYD and you know what that is be.

HUH.

RIGHT!

You owe me a BRICK!!!!! That way DUKE can build a wall around his house so MY GREEASY NEIGHBOR Dusty cannot WATCH.

OK so lets write a NBA COLUMM.

Did you ever notice how POEPLE always get in a elavator machine and go to teh BACK of it. DUKE does not do that. DUKE go in and stands AT THE FRONT WHERE HE BELONG. you don't like it you can BITE THE "LITTLE DUKE" ha hahaha

Well that does not have any thing to do with NBA, SORRY. HOW ABOUT some DUKE QUICK POINTZ:

* DAVID robinson., the Navy Man, is the best gay player DUKE has ever seen. FOR A LONG TIME it was Allan Iverson (you amemmber his song, how intarested he was in the gay issues), but now it is DAVE ROBINSON. Go Dave!

@ Who is Houstons coach? It is RUDY TOMJONOVICH. What is Houstons record. Well DUKE does not know but we are LOSERS. Well DUKE WILL NOT due the MATH for you but 1 and 1 is equals FIRE RUDY. DUKE has been saying this for-EVER. When HOuston WINS, DUKE SAYS it. NOW we are losing you better BELIEVE DUKE says it. And yet RUDY festers on like a festering thing. YUCKY!!!!

% Poor Steve Franchise. HE HAS HEADACHES. DUKE gets head-aches sometimes like this time there was this old man SLEEPINGON THE BUS!!! And DUKE stoled his glasses and wore them for 2 weeks OH THAT WAS A PAINFUL. So Steve if you are wareing stolen glasses STOP IT YOU IDIOT

+ DUKE'S INSIDE sources tell DUKE that Vince Carter is INJURED. He will not play any no more this year.

} What is the deal with all these EX PLAYERS being coaches in the NBA!??! Doctor Rivers! He suck. RUDY is sucy. Mo Cheeks is okey dokey. But, TEAMS shouldhire more non players like Lenny Wilkins and Gorge Karl.

Now prepere for DUKE'S LAST WORD:

GET RIDDY OF RUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

eeeehh...so so. Duke should stick to writing about his personal life. That was much funnier than this.

Hey DUKE, tell us about the woman you met at the Volkswagon dealership.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

OK...Favorite Lionel Hutz line from The Simpsons!

From the episode where Homer takes The Frying Dutchman to court after they kicked him out before he had all he could eat...

<i>This is the most blatant case of false advertisement since my lawsuit against the producers of the movie The Never Ending Story</i>

4. B

B Contributing Member

Didn't Lenny play in the NBA way back in the day? I don't know why I bothered reading an LHutz post anyways. I feel like my IQ dropped just by reading this post, and then it dropped even because I'm replying to it.

B

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Lenny Wilkins did play in the NBA, being the only person to be inducted into the Hall of Fame as both a player and a coach...

Of course, LHutz knew this, but typed that line anyways, just so your IQ (as well as everyone else's IQ) would drop below LHutz levels...It's all part of his master plan to take over the world...

he's smarter than you think ;)

6. haven

haven Member

But that depends on who I happen to think he really is ;)!

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

CARPE DORKUS: Seize the dork (and lock him up!)

8. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The glasses part was pretty funny.

9. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

so this is the dude that you guys are in love with.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not one of his best, but still amusing.

DD

11. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Does DUKE get sesons tikets to aknowlege all this information?
    If so what makes DUKE think he can write a column?:confused:

12. Nomar

Nomar Member

More like Douche of Writing.

13. Ninja Sauce X

Ninja Sauce X Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHA*freepost*HAHAHHAHAAHHA

14. Hydra

Hydra Member

It looks like your spelling has improved Lionel.

Hutz: Oh no, we've drawn judge Snyder.
    Marge: Is that bad?
    Hutz: We'll I kinda ran over his dog.
    Marge: Really?
    Hutz: Well, replace the word kinda with repeatedly, and the word dog with son.