1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DUKE had LUNCH WITH Mihale GORBACHOFF!!!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LHutz, Apr 22, 2002.

Tags:
  1. LHutz

LHutz Member

No really!!! DUKE can hear you all now saying "OH shut up DUKE, you did not" and "You such a LIAR you didn't have LUNCH with him" and "HEY put some pants on if you're going to be preparing FOOD"

WELL SHUT UP

DUKE did have lunch with FORMER KING of RUSSIA Mchale Gorbachoff!!! DUKE was in Waco for buisness today and stopped at a outdorr cafe. So DUKE is eating his spagetti, using his chopsticks like MOM TAUGHT ME when what do I see.

Huh?

RIGHT.

HIM!!! DUKE was always a admirer of Gorbachoff, he a good man. So DUKE goes up and says "HEY you are Mchale Gorbachoff!!! DUKE LOVES YOU!"

ANd you know, this is just like him. HE WAS ALL MODEST about it! He sayed "Um, no, but I get that all the time. Some resemblance, huh?"

Well DUKE was not put off by that! DUKE shook Gobachoff's hand and said "THANKS for not blowing up America back in the 1970s, DUKE saw Rocky 4 and I know how EVIL all you commies are! WHY DID YOU KILL APOLLO CRED?"

Well I guess Mr. Gorbachoff was busy, he got up and left even though his food was not eated yet? DUKE did him a favor and ate the rest of it.

SO that is how DUKE had the lunch with Mr. RUssia himself Michale Gorbochaff. YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

That is sooo cool Dukie did that spot on his head say anything to you?? You should have asked him what th ecodes to the Russian nuclear missles was? That would have been some useful information.

3. red

red Contributing Member

like any warm blooded american...i need pictures...

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Duke, do mean, (Kevin) McHale Gorbachof?? That dude from the Timberwolves?

McHale! haha... thas funny

5. red

red Contributing Member

rH..is the guy in you geek lair mr. oliy?

6. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

What did he eat?
    Who picked up the tab?
    Who f*rted first?

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Man, I'm so jealous! I spent a year writing about Gorbachev; I'd love to have lunch with -- or at least eat his lunch after he inexplicably gets up and hurries away.