1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dude my job sucks!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mulder, Dec 8, 1999.

1. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Just have to vent in semi-public. I work at UT and I really enjoy working with the students, but my boss makes my job a living hell. People are dropping like flies here because he is such a jerk. I'm not talkinf about people who suck either. These are people who win state awards for their dedicated work in furthering education. We are losing good people to other departments and other Universities. My boss does the minimum necessary to fool his bosses into thinking he does a good job and gives the rest of the work to us. This sucks! He also treats our work study college kids like crap. That pisses me off because they have to work to get through school. Almost all of them are trying to find different jobs for next semester. I know what you are thinking, get a new job. Trust me I'm looking hard! Sorry just had to vent and didn't know where to do it.

------------------
    The truth is out there... but I forget where...

2. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Check this out:

Come work here

Let me know if you're interested.

kagy@clutchcity.net

------------------
    Nothing but NET--

http://www.clutchcity.NET

Don't Fight the Future

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Fox, when did you quit the FBI?

4. Mulder

Kagy: Thanks for the lead. I submitted a resume' to Dell. I'm also waiting to here from our Computing Department to train to be a systems analyst, but they are being real slow about the decision.

The Freak: Once I found out that my dad was a stone killer and Dana just wasn't interested in me "that way" things have been kinda going downhill. The Yellow Rose helps though...

------------------

5. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

I have to know, Mulder. How was that first kiss last Sunday? I started sweating right in front of my wife. (She Noticed)

6. Mulder

In the words of Rainman:
    "wet"

------------------