1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Drivers this last week

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Surfguy, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Did anyone notice an uptick in road rage drivers and accidents this past week leading up to the holiday? I had cars cutting in front of me, people speeding like crazy, an accident practically every day on my routine drive either to or from work, and just generally unpleasant experiences all around. Maybe it had something to do with college starting back up for fall semester. It was so bad out there on the roads it was laughable. I hope everyone who was driving like ass out there this past week has has found their hole and can let their crap out in the toilet where it belongs going forward. I saw some of the stupidest wrecks I've ever seen in my life. The funniest was the motorcycle cop on the side of the freeway clocking drivers with his radar gun and it caused drivers to slam on their breaks where four cars piled up culminating in one car slamming into his motorcycle with the cop throwing his radar gun after in frustration. The honorable mentions were the idiots slamming into each other twice in two days in the same general spot in 20 mph single lane traffic. Maybe it was just Fort Worthless drivers?

#1 Surfguy, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  2. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

Ummm no. That's Houston for me every day.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

it's a drought people suppose to be crazy

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Sounds like my typical drive into and back from work on I-10 past downtown.

5. plates300

plates300 Member

sounds like a typical day. Throw in a a sprinkle of rain and all hell breaks loose. The drought has been here so long, I doubt people remember how to drive in a little bit of water.

6. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

I'm 26 and I'm constantly worried when I'm out on 45, especially when I have my dog going on a ride with me.

7. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

sounds like every day to me, braaah.

8. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Some people just don't wise up very fast, last week 2 motorcycle cops set up a radar trap 3 days in a row on my street corner at the same time each day. They caught & ticked the same woman each day. Her insurance is going to suck.

9. VanityHalfBlack

You want Houston Traffic at its finest... Go down 610 loop at around 5....

10. updawg

updawg Member

I think the heat was getting to people after 3+ brutal months. although I was out of state last week so maybe something else was going on