1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't Write This Team Off Just Yet ;)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsfan611, Apr 14, 2016.

1. nabil474

nabil474 Member

Hey anything can happen! I believe in the rockets! but man the warriors are so close knit and there chemistry and cohesiveness together is amazing! I feel like were not a close knit group, and don't have great chemistry together. Plus on the court it looks like d12 and harden don't like each other.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I mean if you think about it, out of all the bottom 4 teams this would be the team that I think COULD do it.

They have the tools to do it but they fail to execute. If they suddenly start to execute for some insane reason then it could happen.

Harden has to go nuts, play with the vengence of a man who had something stolen from him and Dwight has to look like a player playing for a contract...and not how he looked the last time he was on a contract year with the Lakers.

Beverly has to be the pest. It worked for Deledova a few games, maybe it can work for Beverly?

Beasley has to actually play. F his defense. We need players thatcan make the Warriors PLAY defense...

But again, we have JBB so Brewer will get minutes he shouldn't get.

But hell...Brewer went nuts in the 2nd round so who knows. Rockets have a puncher's chance at least but they may as well be fighting Pretty Boy Floyd.

People say crazier things have happened but I don't think this is the case here. I know the Warriors beat that Mavs team that had 64? 66 wins? something like that...but this is by statistical records the best NBA team ever.

It's not like the Rockets aren't a talented team...but they just fail to execute...but it's why they play the games. I hope they at least make them sweat.

3. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

You give me hope, and I despise you for that. :)

4. Marteen

Marteen Member

You must be replying to the wrong guy cuz I never said "cool story, bruh" to anyone. Also, those are two completely different teams. The Red Sox were a very good team that year and won 98 ball games. They didn't have to face an all time great team that set records. Of course there's nothing wrong in believing in your team, but there's also nothing wrong when a fan can just admit that this year belongs to the superior team.

5. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

This team is a bunch of low life quitters led by James "13 turnover" Frauen. series is over in 4

6. rocketsmetalspd

Time to Step Up or Shut up. The team needs to come out with us against the world attitude and play with nothing to loose. The team is already looked at like the Warriors will swept by most in the media and some fans. Rockets just need to defend the 3 pt line at all cost can not give a small day light for Curry and Thompson. Also, don't not get rattle with sure moving screens and refs non calls in certain points of the game.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaave you met Corey Brewer?

8. don grahamleone

N. Nancy, I have this sneaking suspicion that you're not even going to watch our series with the Warriors. Do us all a favor, if we start winning games, don't tune in. The Rockets have no need of fans with your views.

And do you think everything written in a post is about you? That reminds me of a Carly Simon song...

9. Marteen

Marteen Member

You sound like a soccer mom. Please. Like you're gonna make me stop watching games because I have a different opinion than you. Get over yourself.

10. don grahamleone

I am a soccer mom, at least in spirit. You sound like a born loser. Have you ever won anything? It's addicting and you always believe you can do it. I hope you feel it some day, then you might become a fan. You know, the type that doesn't stop believing. Ever.

11. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

Unfortunately, yes. Let's hope his minutes are severely limited.

12. Marteen

Marteen Member

I wish I could tell you how insignificant your opinion is to me, but I appreciate the info, I guess? Have fun being a homer.

13. don grahamleone

Thanks, Montaro! Your opinion is significant to me too! I love being a homer, thanks!

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

The team has been nothing but an utter embarrassment to its fans the entire season, there's no way around it. The fans deserve much better when whatever pile of crap they showed during the regular season.

However because they managed to squeeze into the playoffs, I still have hope for them to redeem themselves and stop being pathetic.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

Because this is somehow a good idea.

16. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

The Rockets percentage to win the series is the same as Steph Curry's percentage of getting hurt.

17. dc rock

dc rock Member

They're airheads, flakes, and slackers, but not quitters.

Rockets in 6.

18. gogispade

gogispade Member

I have a memory that we lost to Suns few days ago

1 person likes this.
  19. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

We CAN do it. Yes it's unlikely, but if we get hot I think we can beat anyone. Come out strong with a shocking game 1 win. Punch them right in the mouth. That is the path to victory.

20. amaru

amaru Member

This isn't the same team from last year.....or have you not seen a single game this season?