1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does Anyone have the Live Radiohead Cd

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Francis3422, Mar 3, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I seriously like this album a lot, the songs are all done pretty well, there is some new stuff added in, and song 8 "true love waits" is spectacular, if You are a Radiohead fan, get this cd.

2. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

you should hear some of their other versions of True Love Waits. the acoustic version on the live cd is nice, but I prefer some of the more ornate versions I've heard.

my favorite thing on the live cd is hearing the live version of Spinning Plates.

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i have Kid A

4. deepellumrocket

The bass line for "The National Anthem" pummels me into submission. And then I ask for more.

5. chievous minniefield

deep,

did you go see them in houston this past summer?

to paraphrase a great man, "best damn concert ever, man".

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

"I might Be Wrong" kicks Ass.

Like Spinning Plates and True Love Waits are my faves.

as mentioned before in previous threads, I saw them in August at Madison Square Garden then two weeks later at Liberty State Park(my last great view of the Twin Towers).

THeir repertoire is amazing, and their selections from Kid A and Amnesiac are choice.

7. deepellumrocket

Missed it, dude. I did see them in Houston on the OK Computer tour. Yes, quite amazing.

8. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The OK Computer show at the Aerial Theatre was the best concert I have ever seen. Did not see the CWMP show.

9. deepellumrocket

I watched "Meeting People is Easy" last week. It's the tourfilm about the OK Computer tour. It doesn't really give a good represenation of what the shows on that tour were like. Instead, it focuses more on the all the peripheral static that goes along with touring and being in as high demand for interviews as Radiohead was during that period. Certainly there are some trancendant moments on the film, but for the most part it would be enjoyed by only hard-core Radiohead fans.

10. Holden

Holden Member

go to their website www.radiohead.com and click on the third little weird square on the second page. i think its called the rest test or something. its really great to watch if you turn the music on (radiohead music), and especially if you are *ahem* "baked....

Radiohead is the only reason im still alive.

:(

11. chievous minniefield

I agree about Meeting People Is Easy. meeting people might be easy, but watching MPIE is not.

supposedly, there will be a concert dvd released from their abbreviated Amnesiac tour. I read a while back that they filmed a concert in vancouver with something like 24 cameras.