1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Documentary on Yao...MSNBC

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dark Rhino, Feb 8, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

Didn't see this posted (hopefully I'm in the right forum), but Ultimate Explorer on MSNBC will repeating at 11:00 p.m. Basketball Diplomacy: From Mao to Yao. Caught the last ten minutes and it looks to offer a very candid insiders view to the life of Yao.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Lisa Ling is horrible in that.

3. Rob English

Rob English Member

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Rhino.

[​IMG]

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Is this the same one from last year? From the looks of Yao's arms, it seems like it. ;)

5. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

It is.

Ling looks better this year thou.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The show should be titled Yao Ming meets Lisa Ling.:confused:

#6 Roc Paint, Feb 9, 2004
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2004
  7. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

yeah, i never noticed it until i saw this pic but yao's upper arm is about the right size but his forearm is ridiculously short. I knew he was lacking 4-5 inches in his arms but i didnt know it was all from his forearm. I guess thats why he can shoot.