1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think T-Mac wants us to fail or succeed in the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonShake34, Mar 16, 2009.

Tags:
?

Do you think T-Mac wants us to fail or succeed in the playoffs?

Poll closed May 15, 2009.
  1. Fail, his legacy will be ruined if we succeed

120 vote(s)
    57.4%
  2. Suceed, He's a true team player

89 vote(s)
    42.6%
  1. OlajuwonShake34

I was reading on other sites and I found this quite interesting. Somebody mentioned that T-Mac would probably want us to fail in the playoffs and get out of the 1st round just so his legacy will remain. Because if this team gets out of the 1st round his legacy will be doomed.

I don't know about T-mac, but since I've heard stuff like he tried to talk to the media all day about his miss dunk I don't know what type of person he is. All I know is he is unselfish when he's on the court. Not sure if he cares about his teammates off the court.

I will make up my mind eventually, but I will like to know what you guys think.

2. XBLRocketman111

Really man you are making way to many threads!

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

What is the point of this? I mean you're just bragging now that Yao is finally healthy and playing for once. T-Mac can take this team farther than Yao (alone) can.. pfff I'm not even sure we'd be in the playoffs without Ron.

4. gwatson86

gwatson86 Member

Seriously, stop making threads. Yours are eyesores.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

I knew who made this thread when I saw the thread title.

6. OlajuwonShake34

I just want to know your opinion on this, I am not spamming this forum or anything. I just thought these comments were interesting. If you aren't going to contribute in this thread, don't post. Plain and simple.

7. jEXCLUSIVE

jEXCLUSIVE Member

I think he wants us to fail and for everyone to always stay hurt.

And for the whole team to be defined as playoff failures.

And for RA to get fired, and for the Rockets to be $900,000,000 over the luxury tax limit.

And for Obama to fail miserably and for the economy to plummet and for the unemployment rate to reach 100,000,000%!!!

8. XBLRocketman111

I am just tired of people filling up this forum with nonsense. Like this thread, nobody here knows how tracy feels so who cares we will nvere know or will he ever admit either way.

Stop the madness of the ridiculous threads! :mad:

9. redao

redao Member

how can this guy still be a member and starting all those stupid threads? :mad:

10. gwatson86

gwatson86 Member

What you don't understand is that this board has endured god knows how many McGrady threads already and you're just wasting space by sticking another one up there. There's a reason your threads are hated on.

11. Exiscion

Exiscion Member

Seriously, back off the thread creating for while. But in regards to your question, I don't know and it really doesn't matter what Tracy wants. It has no effect on the team, anyways.

12. OlajuwonShake34

Yeah, I don't have a choice since I am rookie.

13. jonjon

jonjon Member

I think Tracy wants you to stop making threads. I also think that ALL of clutchfans wants this too...

14. BMoney

BMoney Member

Here's a novel idea: not everything that pops into your head deserves a thread.

15. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

T-Mac wants the Rockets to fail so OlajuwonShake34 can stop making threads.

T-Mac wants Brooks to fail not only to validate "The Significance of Rafer Alston" but to force Morey to sign a veteran PG like Mike Bibby. I swear T-Mac said that and not me.

16. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

put it this way. the odds are against t-mac of ever returning back to full form. if we get past the first round, t-mac is going to be an even more laughing stock than he already is.

17. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Member

...and the thread topics (polls) are declining in quality with each new one created.

18. professorjay

professorjay Member

You're on a roll buddy. On a rolllllllllllll...

19. emjohn

emjohn Member

Big thumbs down on this thread. Nothing worthwhile comes of this sort of thing.

20. Blake

Blake Member

please stop starting threads