1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dick & bush...sounds like p*rn to me...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sirhangover, Jul 28, 2000.

1. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

What a great name combo..."dick and bush" one i really want to associate myself with...Umm okay i am going to vote for bush and some dick..? uumm okay? ummm no i dont think so!!..the guys are clowns anyway and i think a classic twist to these two dorks is their names...i can already see the slogans...

i may vote for gore just because i hate george bush (i like the other kind of bush)but i dont think too much more of gore either...but i heard that bush likes dick..well he does right?anyway i digress..

i cant associate myself with anyone as old fashioned as george w....that good ole boy sh*t is out of touch with the real world i cant believe some of the posters here..bu they its politics what can i say..but i am sure many of you republicans cant believe that i wouldnt want to see a little dick with some bush right? [​IMG]

------------------
    i am rather like a mosquito in a nudist camp..i know what i ought to do but i don't know where to begin...

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

good lord thats terrible

------------------
    President of the Rockets/Raiders Fan Club

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

As I sit here in the library waiting for my next class, I have decided to post about nothing. Basically I am bored as hell.

------------------
    Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe - Pet Shop Boys Forever - It's a Sin

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

In high school when Bush Sr. was running against Clinton, our economics teacher said he was going to run for president.

His name was Mr. Head.

Right up until the election, ALL the students wore little name tags stating "Head is better than Bush."

[​IMG]

------------------
    I need a new signature.

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Look at it this way:

Having a ticket like Bush & Dick proves how the Republican party appeals to everyone, not just conservatives, right-wingers, etc.

Bush & Dick

There is DEFINITELY something for everyone in that ticket!! [​IMG]

------------------
    Bring It!!