1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Rocket in N O

Rocket in N O Member

hey, devin played awesome defence, think rudy should play him more minutes, he has some good post up moves and his D really impresed me today

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I was pleased with him too. He showed me that he could play. He had some good defense and hustle. The game tonight kind of reminded me of that November game back in Vancouver when for the first time Kenny Thomas got some real playing time and showed that he deserved minutes. Devin may have done tonight what Kenny did then. While I don't think he'll play a whole lot, I think Rudy is a lot more comfortable using him now for maybe 8-10 minutes a game in relief of some of his big guys- we know how fragile they've been.

3. alaskansnowman

I didn't see the game, but it's very good to hear that Devin is playing well. I really do think this guy has some skills. I don't know how much playing time he'll be getting, but I think if he gets 10-15 a game, it should be pretty good for him. He's still pretty much a rookie in the NBA, and it should take a while for him to get used to the NBA atmosphere and for him to calm down, etc. If he keeps on getting at least a little playing time, then he should get pretty good.