1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Desperately Trying To Be In The News, To Stay Relevant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jul 7, 2021.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Funny how the same people that complain about frivolous lawsuits and want tort reform are always sue-happy...

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

A class action lawsuit? Assuming it isn't immediately thrown out of court, it could be a good moneymaker for him. A bunch of aggrieved Trumpers can join the class and then donate to the legal fund while ignoring the fine print that says Trump can spend the funds on hookers and blow.

T_Man, Phillyrocket, Deckard and 12 others like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. adoo

adoo Member

only if they had been banned by FB;
    only a few FB users have been banned

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

exPOTUS starting to sound like the fluid that pops out from a boil

adoo, edwardc, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Trump is just going fishing if the networks bite for hits it is what it is

edwardc and Nook like this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

so you’re saying OP has helped the Trumpian Cause?

Nook likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Absolutely.... that is part of the brilliance of the Trump core supporter base. While they are not large enough to defeat a motivated Democrat base, they are incredibly loyal and can withstand just about anything. So when the media or lefties call them names or the former president names, all it does is motivate them to dig in and give even more. It is like the idiot that disturbs a bee's nest and wonders why he is being stung.

Seriously, the best thing the anti-Trump people can do is say nothing about him and don't rub him or his supporters collective noses into feces.

All of these "lawsuits" against Trump are going to be the best thing for him politically. No one will change their mind about their view of Trump. It will motivate his supporters to believe Trump was right that there was a cabal of people wanting to destroy him at all costs.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I used to think that way and was the quiet liberal that would only do modest calls out of overt racism or sexism when it was almost universally agreeable to do so while feeling I made a real contribution to the cause even though it was superficial at best. I thought it impossible for Trump to win in 2016. Then it happened. I saw a very loud brash group of supporters that found hilarity in dumb memes and total denial to any apprehension opposition to Trump might have about his character and decision making and found being the quiet liberal just caused me to get drowned out from all the loudness. The idea of simply showing your decency as a human being with your actions absent language that promotes the same in a non-virtue signaling way is gone dude. 2016 killed it.

Instead, I meme back while getting what I consider to be fairly reasonable ideas across to others while continuing to try and be a decent human being with my actions.

FranchiseBlade, AleksandarN and Nook like this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

They are like Afganistan

Rocket RIver

Nook likes this.
  13. Roc Paint

Clutch permitting I’m actually trying to get the hell out of here

Os Trigonum likes this.
  14. Roc Paint

Evan Mobley will be the pick for the Houston Rockets. This whole website can suck my ****after that. I don’t care one iota about any of y’all’s thoughts or opinions

dachuda86 and Nook like this.
  15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Kick rocks then...

16. Roc Paint

17. Roc Paint

ROCS

dachuda86 likes this.
  18. Roc Paint

Unless you’re French, Andre is the gayest name I’ve ever heard of

19. DonatelloLimestone

The hyporisy is beyond that

They are the law and order administration...but don't mind those stupid little financing, cacmpaign, or tax laws...those are 'silly laws' not applying to them

they are all about support the troops/blue or you're anti americacn, mean while an fbi,cia full of former troops and cops are enemies of the people.

Want to use the demoratic process, the whole point of america, to shape our country, better our country or reach ideals...then you aren't appreciative of our country ,or if you hate it so much then leave...meanwhile they will complain about the injustices, corruption, and direction...but don't worry, its because they love the coutnry in this case

they are for the first amendmant, 2nd amendment and freedom from over reach of governemnt, unless you do it ina foot ball field or times they don't like...then you hate america, but when they critisize america as he did when defending putin, he still really loves america...after all he hugged a flag(against our flag code by the way) Oh yea, right to protest and free speech doesn't apply when they don't think its an apporoirate time.

They call the other side snowflake sensitive, but have we met someone whose cocmplained, cried of unfairness, demanded thank you and praise then trump..its the closest we've gotten back to King George and closest to Putin, N Korea, and MBS that we'll see

he is an absolute clown show. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he came in as a disruptor-in many ways we need to break this two party hold, he turned out as advertised a used car salesman reality star selling any thing to hype himself up. Go read ivanka book, his book...its real, they are just all abotu marketing and showmanship..very little content or depth. and its never is or was America First, its trump first...just like Netanyahu is him first, MBS and Kim Jon ain't about the ccountry first either, Putin and his billion mansion isn'tas patriotic and loving of things don't benefit himself as people say

Spoken from the inseurity and lack of self awareness of being born on 3rd base adn thinkng you hit a triple, just like their friends MBS, north Korea, Kushner, Betsy Devos, Pelosi and the like.

#20 DonatelloLimestone, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    VooDooPope, adoo and fchowd0311 like this.