1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Do you really think I'm like afraid to publicly tell people that I have been vaccinated for disease??

How freaking nutty do you have to be to think that people are ashamed of like you know... being healthy? In your world in bum fck America maybe it is actually normal to bath in horse paste, eat Burger King for every meal, drink a case of Natural light a night, and impregnate your cousins.

In the real world though people do actually try to stay healthy by doing things like getting exercise, eating fruits, and vegetables, wearing sunscreen at the beach, wearing condoms during one-night stands, going to the doctor, the occasional colonoscopy and yes... getting vaccinated for deadly diseases such as polio, tetanus, Hepatitis, Flu, and yes.... Covid.

Freaking weirdo

ROCKSS likes this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Only people I see who are mad are people like your homegirl Majorie Taylor Greene screaming and yelling at doctors for daring to encourage Americans to take public health measures.

All your cleric anti-vax "truthers" out there do is yell.

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. No Worries

No Worries Member

You sir are a commie pinko *** who does not support communism and is not a homosexual.

ROCKSS, MadMax and dobro1229 like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

You're replying to a man who can't pay their debts or contribute to Clutch and has the gall to accuse other people of being dishonest.

Nutty world.

ROCKSS, No Worries and dobro1229 like this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Accusing people of being healthy really is the icing on the cake. How dare you not walk around carrying and spreading disease!!! Have you not heard about the benefits of carrying Hepatitis B??? Apparently "people" say that's adding 2 inches to men's biceps!!

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

This thread, like the Mueller Report thread ( in a different way) is a thread that keeps on giving.

We already know Ivermectin Covid efficacy studies were mostly bunk from fake data and published on dubious journals (if any).

Then the charge from the likes of Trump or Rand Paul that Fauci and/or Biden covered up China's role in creating it as a bioweapon. It might've been accidentally(?) released via Wuhan lab, but as a bioweapon? Really? Both Xi and Putin have been slowly going crazy living in HVAC bunkers for 3+ years to get away from the damn virus.

Remember when China re-opened the earliest? They were touting their vaccine Sinovax as a modern marvel and that Chinese pharma finally Made It.

Morgan Freeman: They did not, in fact, Made It.

It's because it was a trash vaccine with lower efficacy and higher chance of re-infection over time that only in 2023 did China start opening up everything for business. Wow! Great bioweapon against The Whites!

Anyone want that standard in the US too? No! Eugenics driven Meatheads want to cull the weak, and seperate the wheat from the old, fat, and idle chaff.

Then there are the mRNA truffers. It's untested. "Slight" cases in heart inflamation! So untested!

If you don't want that a 1 in 10 million chance you'll get myocarditis (similar to people who do get infected with real coronavirus but without the raised chance of drowning in your spit at your ICU) then take "traditional vax" from Johnson and Johnson (blood clots) or Novavax!

That's still a thing, but not as cool or politicized as taking sheep pills rectally from a shady online "doctor"

7. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

We’re just talking strictly about the Covid jab here so stay with me. Tell us again how many Covid jabs did you get? And please continue to get them if you’re being honest. Somehow, I think you’re just gaslighting us because nobody in their right mind will put this poison in their body after what we went through the last 4 years.

8. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Damn, we still have a cluster of wokies in here who are still trying to die on this hill. Lots of similarities in these holdouts, some got distracted from the topic of Covid vaccines(poison), some thought that they know all about this scamdemic and tried to give us the play by play. One thing they all have in common is that they still believe in what this government, big pharma and Fraudci are telling them the truth. You just simply cannot fix stupid. I personally don’t think that these posters are stupid but they’re gaslighting us like I’ve said already.

Salvy likes this.
  9. Kim

Kim Member

Every old Commy hating right fielder I know has taken several covid jabs. I guarantee that many right fielders on this board have taken them. Having the control vs freedom / saving mankind vs selfishness divide is just a politics game. Sorry for grunching this thread.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Why would I be ashamed at getting a Covid vaccine???

Do you not realize how ****ing insane you sound?? Like you legitimately sound like you need to be put in an institution if you are that far down the rabbit hole.

SEEK HELP

deb4rockets likes this.
  11. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Tell us how many then?
    I may sound fukking insane to you but I’m pure blood. I believe on Tinder, the women there prefer the unvaccinated over you.:cool:

12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Member
    Supporting Member

I fixed his remark......

One thing they all have in common is that they still believe in what this government, big pharma and Fraudci Trump and right wing MAGA propaganda networks are telling them is the truth. You just simply cannot fix stupid.

Buy your dewormers folks! Trump approves it.

Screenshot_20240220-213030.png

#15132 deb4rockets, Feb 20, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    Ubiquitin, No Worries and dobro1229 like this.
  13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

14. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Member
    Supporting Member

But but but the JJJjJaaaab!

I finally tested positive for Covid in December and let me express how much it sucked. I regret not getting my booster this year.

The CDC removing 5 day quarantine marks the end of the pandemic. April 2020-February 2022 was probably the most surreal period of my life and I would not have played it any differently seeing those people dying everyday.

ROCKSS likes this.
  15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I move gotten 4 shots. The initial first 2 doses of the Moderna vaccine and then gotten two of the boosters. Did get CoVID once in the summer of 2022 this was more than a year after my initial vaccination but it was mild.

I plan on getting a booster shot each fall now
    When I get my flu shot.

ROCKSS likes this.
  16. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

So I wanted to get the vaccine and when it was getting close to my group being able to get the vaccine I was doing all the research on Pfizer vs Moderna, etc. Well I also went to my cardiologist. Because I had a history of pericarditis and also an allergy to something that was in the MRNA vaccine he told me not to get the shot. So the only other option at the time was the J&J and my family has a history of blood clots and this was right around the time they pulled that vaccine because of blood clots. So didn't get that either.

I took COVID very serious and said well since I can't get the shots I will do everything else I can to be as healthy as possible. I wasn't eating bad at the time but I totally cleaned up my diet 100% . I wasn't a big drinker but I also cut out all alcohol. I increased my cardio exercise to a stupid level. I stayed home and avoided being around people as much as possible. Eventually I did get COVID but it was very mild.

My brother got the Moderna vaccine. He has had significant issues ever since. The shot almost put him in the hospital the night he got the vaccine. I think that was his 2nd dose. He also developed blood clots and his health has been pretty bad since getting the shot.

Here is a link to the CDC that talked about the allergy I had and I pasted the relevant part below.

https://www.cdc.gov/socialmedia/syndication/405380/415228.html#:~:text=If you are allergic to polyethylene glycol (PEG), you,get Novavax COVID-19 vaccines.

If You Are Allergic to an Ingredient in a COVID-19 Vaccine or Had a Previous Severe Allergic Reaction
    • If in the past you have had a severe allergic reaction to an ingredient in an COVID-19 vaccine or if you have a known allergy to an ingredient in a COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get that COVID-19 vaccine. Examples:
      • If you are allergic to polyethylene glycol (PEG), you should not get Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
      • If you are allergic to polysorbate, you should not get Novavax COVID-19 vaccines.
    • If you aren’t able to get one type of COVID-19 vaccine, talk to your doctor about your options for getting a different type of COVID-19 vaccine.

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear that and certainly different people can have different effects. Other than some chills and tiredness after the second dose of Moderna I’ve had no side effects. Even getting the combined COVID and flu shot didn’t feel anything than my arm was sore for a few hours.

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

What a strange meme attempt. It was never illegal to not wear a mask at home. If a person tried to violate requirements about wearing one in public locations, then they weren't a good neighbor to begin with.