1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Custom "houston" paintings for $350

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by eeeZZY, Jan 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. eeeZZY

eeeZZY Member

Custom acrylic/aerosol piece on canvas. 48" x 24" for $350, which is a pretty reasonable price because if this was being sold for example at a Premium Goods store or anywhere else, it would easily be $500 and again this is custom made.

I could have a lot of these made with any color upon your request. Something nice to have to represent Houston or to give as a gift. Just send me an comment or email of the colors you'd like with your address and I will have it shipped to you or if you are close by, I will personally deliver it to you. When you send me what colors you'd like, send it to me like this:

Background: Black
    Inner Background: Dark and light purple (Which was mixed with other colors that look good with purple).
    "houston": White

Here is an example.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

Can you do a Los Angeles one?

3. eeeZZY

eeeZZY Member

"Los Angeles" can be done. What colors would you like for your background? Inner background? and the "Los Angeles" logo? If you'd like, you can send me a message via email. Just click on my username and give me the details. Of course after everything is done, we could send you pictures of the finished painting or we could meet up and see if you like it and exchange from there. Thanks!

4. eeeZZY

eeeZZY Member

I forgot to say, I could have any city name or state done for you, not just Houston. Houston was just an example.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Make mine say, "I am a false prophet! God is a superstition! I am a false prophet! God is a superstition! I am a false prophet! God is a superstition."

6. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

What about one that says "Salt Lake City" and is dripping with feces?

7. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I bet you'd get some takers if it said "Clutch City" with the background colors of red, white and gold.

8. eeeZZY

eeeZZY Member

"clutch city" could be done if anyone would like that instead.