1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

creepiest thing someone said to you?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Mar 12, 2015.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Had a conversation with a guy for about 10 minutes at a social function. Just shooting the bemreeze and talking about cars. After bout 10 minutes, we get into what we do for a living. I mention that i own a takeout place and tell him the name.

Him: "oh thats the one where my daughter works"
    Me: "oh which one is she? There are several girls that work there"
    Him: "[her name]. You know, the hot 16 year old whos always wearing the tight shorts"
    Me: [Stunned silence]
    Him: "its ok, i know shes hot, not a big deal to acknowledge it."

If you have one worse, post it.

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Pics once she is 18 or it didn't happen.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So was she hot or what?

Recently, I had an objectively ugly female tell me she uses her sex appeal to get ahead in her career. She works in a low-level position, and she was serious. I just nodded and said nothing.

1 person likes this.
  4. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

She looks like every other high school girl that ive seen. Every girl her age wears the samebtight clothing also.

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

“You’ll be outside the walls, far, far away, tied to a tree. And you’ll scream and scream because you’ll be so afraid. No one will come to help because no one will hear you. Well, something will hear you. The monsters will come — the ones out there. And you won’t be able to run away when they come for you. They will tear you apart and eat you up all while you’re still alive. All while you can still feel it.”

“Or you can promise not to ever tell anyone what you saw here, and then nothing will happen — and you’ll get cookies. Lots of cookies!”

6. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

"I'm a Utah Jazz fan."

1 person likes this.
  7. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

some random man told me i smelled nice, then his wife then apologized for him.

very strange.

8. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

File that one under red flag.

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When I was 16 and working at a Pizza Inn as a cook there was a 40 year old delivery driver guy there. Everyone knew he was bisexual. He comments on my tight jeans one time and it made me very, very uncomfortable.

10. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Had an old coworker vaguely/jokingly threaten to shoot me if I sent him home early back when I was a manager at a store. It was along the lines of "You need me here for protection, if you send me home early you never know if someone is going to come up here when you are walking out to your car and shoot you. The sewers will run red with your blood." He was an odd dude making a really bad joke. I would have thought it was funny if he didn't look like the kind of guy to go on a rampage, he just had that look. He was also 45 and I was 20. The next night he pulls up in his truck (he wasn't working that day) as I am walking to my car and shows me his gun. I was officially creeped out for the first time in my life.

The guys still sends me long texts every now and then and I haven't worked with him in about 5 years. I don't respond. I think he was in love or something, just gave me the creeps. We also caught him eating dog biscuits in the break room one day. We informed him they were dog biscuits and he said he knew and finished the whole box.

3 people like this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I overheard this said about me:

Hey, that's Bill Laimbeer.

(Ignoring the fact that I am around 10 inches shorter and probably close to 100 pounds lighter)

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think Bäumer wins this.

13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

22yo which would have been 1994, working @ Busch stadium in St Louis selling beer so I could get into baseball games free. Some very normal looking dude calls me over and buys beer for himself and his female friends. After the transaction, he says, "Make sure you come back every inning and I'll keep buying from you. They've got too many ******* n****ers working here" and sort of smiled like he had just made an offhand comment about the weather.

1 person likes this.
  14. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Dude, was his name Logan? I worked at a Papa Johns in high school, and there was this middle aged delivery driver who was always trying to convince the younger guys working there to come over to his apartment and get in his Jacuzzi.

15. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

A few weeks ago I was in NYC getting a sandwich at my local deli shop. I normally get my sandwich and drink special. My favorite is always a big 64 oz root beer. But the guy up front told me the machine wasn't working so I couldn't get a drink. So I was like why don't I just get a bottle drink of root beer instead for my inconvenience. The guy up front wouldn't agree to this and told me to pay extra for the bottle drink. He then mumbled something about my people or something. Felt a little creepy.

4 people like this.
  16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So what I said before didn't really qualify as a creepy story, so here's a creepy story from some years ago when I was 19.

Got a new job at a retail store. Older man (maybe 60s) is working alongside me to train me. Very well-spoken and intelligent old guy, and loved to talk.

As the days pass he begins to talk about his personal life, which was pretty damn impressive: he'd lived in New York, LA, Chicago, Seattle, and some other cities in some sort of finance/marketing capacity, traveled most of the world, and was a collector/admirer of rare items (jewelry, paintings, whatever - he would go into great detail on each one of these things; really, his knowledge of history, geography and current events was very impressive). He had a beautiful wife who had died of breast cancer some years before, which made him want to retire from that high-dollar, high-profile life. He moved to that small town to be near his mother, who like he was now alone. But he also owned a large house in nice city nearby (just cuz, I guess). He worked at the retail store just because he needed something to do to pass the time.

One day he told me he was born and raised in Clear Lake and wanted to go down there to see what had changed, but he had trouble doing so because he had met and fell in love with his wife there so it would be hard to go there alone... or something like that. He then asked if I wanted to go on a "road trip" with him - just he and I. That was when I started to get concerned.

To get to the end of the story: after checking around and talking with some people who had known him for a while, I found out everything he told me was a lie: he was born and raised and never left that small town; he had never had a high-dollar exotic lifestyle; he was never married to a woman who died from cancer; and he of course did not collect expensive jewelry and have a house in The Woodlands. In reality, he was an old creepy gay man who lived with his mom and tried to get in good with young men and then invite them out somewhere. What exactly his intentions were, nobody knew.

I was creeped out a bit, to say the least.

Shorter and also creepy story:

When I was 16 working at the Kemah Boardwalk a middle-aged couple approached me when I had walked away from the crowds and very nicely asked if I would take nude photos with them at midnight after everything closed. They told me they traveled the country doing this. I said No Thanks, and walked away very quickly. I told my manager who laughed and didn't believe me until another coworker came up to him and told him the same thing had just happened to him. Not sure what happened to those two.

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Two Halloweens ago, I was at a bar with my gf. We were both dressed as pirates for a costume contest (we won second place). Some guy that we see there all the time told my gf..."thats a good looking guy you have there." Maybe not to creepy, but definitely awkward.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

"If **** in the shower, I get out of the shower and wipe my ass."

1 person likes this.
  19. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

I was walking home from work a few years back and some zombish looking lady came up to me and asked "Will you pray for my soul when I die?" I saw her again and she did the same thing. Turns out she lives close by and has mental issues.

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

random bar douche: "my dick just died. mind if i bury it in your ass?" *holds thumb to tongue*

no reaction, just turn to my friend and say "welp, time to go."

so glad i don't go to midtown anymore.