1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 3/22/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 20, 2016.

1. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

JBB strong words is a joke to me now...

2. rocketsmetalspd

Even with all the mess the Rockets can still get the 6th seed IF they want it bad enough.

3. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Your statement perfectly fit this team's players IQ and efforts level.

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I hope Dallas wins Tom I can't stand Portland. They been getting so much hype for 6 weeks now and the freaking suck they are what 1 game better than us and we suck why are they so lovable.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

we don't play any real contenders in the next 11 games :rolleyes:

6. WestendMassive

Anyone got a replay of the last play handy?

And can anyone that has insider post the All-NBA article on ESPN today? Opening paragraph says something about James Harden's reputation being on the line.

7. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but that's the point I was trying to make. Waiters is a small man next to Dwight. Again, I need to watch it again but bas pass or not, he got two hands to it. In my mind he should have at least caught the ball. I don't know he just looked very soft to me, weak hands. He was fumbling offensive rebounds all night.

8. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

By far the most frustrating season I have ever witnessed, considering the expectations. Damn what a ****ty ****ty season, peace out Dwight

9. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I'm sorry, but anyone defending that pass is crazy. First off, he didnt really have control. Secondly, although open for a split second, it was CLEARLY not a good moment in the post once it got anywhere near Dwight.

EITHER WAY.... you're on the road, down 2, with 11 seconds left. Unless your man is 100% open underneath, why take that chance with SO MUCH TIME LEFT TO TIE IT and give it back to the opposing team with a great chance to win?

Dammit, I'm sorry. You get a shot off. YOU GET A F'ING SHOT, WHICH WE NEVER EVER EVER DO.

Holy sht I'm so angry and tired of this crap. STOP TURNING IT OVER!!!! JUST STOP, take care of the ball and at LEAST get a FREAKING shot.

10. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

They don't.

11. dream2franchise

I would have liked to see Dwight cut to that hoop a little harder there.

Harden's pass was off-target, Dwight had to reach too high to get it and it allowed Dion to read it and make the defensive play.

The right play, just executed poorly.

12. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

Nothing is on the line. They predicted Harden will be on All-NBA Third Team this year, which is fair.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Because people expected them to suck.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The last 4 games should be easy but we all know Rox play down to the level of the opposition

15. rockets13champs

JB coached the game just fine. The reason we lost the game wasnt JB. It was a simple mistake. We played almost 70 games this year and alot of them have been close it comes to down defense. Could we stop durant? Could we stop westbrooks insane dunks? We look like a young team. We should be on the thunder level right now. But we play like we are the twolves. We need to play like who we are a team of vets. We shouldnt be making young mistakes. We need to play defense. Its plain and simple if we did we would be sitting at the third seed right now if we did not even kidding

16. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I was agreeing with you.

I just re watched the pass it was def to far for it to be a lob but dwight was wide open he got two hands on it and let waiters poke it right out. He's a scrub and has bad hands simple as that. I'm so over dwight he has a chance to be the hero for once he got his chance and he failed to deliver again. I would have rather seen hardem just take a 30 ft 3 pointer over dwights sorry ass Trying to make a winning play.

17. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I am rooting this shltty team to get the 8th seed and got humiliated by GSW in 4 games, just like the Texans did and finally realized they can't win with Hoyer.

18. supercoolBeas

supercoolBeas Member

Some people like to trash Beasley through stats, but wow Corey Brewer is so bad I don't care what the numbers say - absolutely no reason why he got the most minutes out of the bench

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He caught a cross court lob with one hand and went up and dunked that **** with one hand + the and 1. U see only what u want to see Einstein

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

JB might be having an affair with Brewer. Only way to explain it. Would be a strange scandal but not out of the question.