1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bulls 3/5/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 4, 2016.

1. sw847

sw847 Member

Harden imo is a Carmelo Anthony type player. Nothing to pick about on the offensive end, everything else is questionable. Always will get his stats. But not always leading to wins. Can never be a true number one on a winning championship team.

2. SuperNamek

SuperNamek Member

i think hes been on the bike the past few games because sometimes i wouldn't see him on the bench.

3. Coog4Rockets

Coog4Rockets Member

Lol he was thinking the same thing many of the posters on this board were. PUT IN BEASLEY!

4. calcium

calcium Member

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Dwight pointing to the basket and letting the guy go by him was worse than the Tmac Toronto game.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, the image of Beard, Dwight, and broken down Jet standing there after the guy gets an easy layup days everything about our season.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

You smoking that JVG ****. :p

He said on the broadcast they would be favored vs. the Raptors in a playoff series.

Chicago is not top 8. Just as average/mediocre as Houston is.

9. Downtown Sniper

I'm glad our coaching staff are keeping a watchful eye on D-Mo's back - and keeping him out of the post and strictly facilitating the ball on the perimeter.

Wouldn't want him to you know, do what he does better than most in the league, and score down low.

I hate the entire coaching staff.

If the entire deck isn't cleared for next season - Morey can go too for all I care. That is as bad as the best things he's ever done.

I JUST WANT A COACH WHO CAN USE COMMON SENSE. For F sakes it shouldn't be that hard.

10. alethios

alethios Member

What's with the A-1 steak sauce references? :confused:

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. alethios

alethios Member

This is so true - a couple more threes and less sloppiness, and we would have beat them. I was not impressed by the Bulls tonight, but I was less impressed with the Rockets. :mad:

13. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Look at the other thread about seeing Harden, J Smooth etc out to eat in Chicago, he ordered a steak and asked for some A-1.

14. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

MV sauce

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If that is true, I have no problem with Chicago being 10th.

I still think Butler has more potential and Chicago can bring their bigs over from Europe more easily.

17. houtown

houtown Member

Who cares about Motiejūnas's back? He is going to be a free agent anyway, play him as much as you could, and see what happens at the moment during the game. I do not understand this over-management of players. This team is full of people who pose to be smart, but are actually not that smart to begin with tat the time.

18. nnayak

nnayak Member

Time to tank. Seriously the odds of winning the draft lottery and getting Simmoms are higher than us winning the first round

19. alethios

alethios Member

Thanks. Can't believe he A-1'ed a 42 oz wagyu steak. :eek:

Probably impacted his game (and his colon).

20. houtown

houtown Member

People saying to tank are ridiculous, I think it has been obvious all this time, the Lil B curse might be real, and might have exposed the Rockets at the moment.