1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 3/27/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

I would take Harden going 6-24 anyday over Lin going 6-24.

2. andersongo

andersongo Member

Lol, forgotten to put this guy in my ignore list last time around. Done.

3. GSWSFG49ers

GSWSFG49ers Rookie

Rockets should go on a five game losing streak. Looks like they're headed that way.

4. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

The way Lin is playing that will come true.

5. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Lin needs to take a couple of boxing lessons and get bashed in the face a couple of times to know how what fierce competition is. He's weak duckling out there. I really feel sorry for Mchale having Lin on the roster. Lin has absolutely no ferociousness. Do you see this weak scrub always helping up opposing players that fall to the ground. LOL. Who da hec in the NBA does as much of that weak scrub? NO ONE. It almost seems as if that weak scrub is asking for mercy. Lin is like I helped you up so don't go too hard on me on defense, pretty please.

1 person likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

English mother ****er do you speak it?

1 person likes this.
  7. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

C'mon LOFs bring it. You damn rats.

8. GSWSFG49ers

GSWSFG49ers Rookie

OK of course if a player plays bad they're going to lose. Even if they play good they could also lose. So may be the coaching philosophy is a little off where the Shooting guard plays point. Its a little non traditional and it may give viewers mental problems

9. robotom

robotom Member

Just add Rockets_Pride to your ignore list and move along with life :)

10. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

It gives LOFs mental and delusional problems for sure.

1 person likes this.
  11. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Look I'm drawing out all the LOF delusionals. People recgonize who they are. They're not about the Rockets. All they care about is Lin. Lin was so horrible yesterday but they can't see it and the only way they can be vindicated or relieve themselves is if Harden does bad and Rockets lose.

12. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Yeah, I just did that ... the first 1 EVER to be on my ignore list :p

13. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

McHale is not the best coach but it doesn't exempt Lin from playing poorly. Just because Harden didn't shoot well yesterday and McHale didn't play Lin, everyone on the team were problems except for the one and only JEREMY LIN. That's not how things go. The world doesn't revovle around Lin. The NBA doesn't revolve around Lin. Mchale doesn't coach to revovle around Lin.

14. andersongo

andersongo Member

Rockets_Pride gonna be proud!

15. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....ignore list. I love it. It tells me how these LOFs can't stand the truth. Lin is a weak scrub but these LOFs can't accept it. Lin should be happy getting paid 25mil for producing weak scrub performances. I hope he gets traded and stop causing the team to tank. He's a liability at the point guard position.

16. jason330i

jason330i Member

according to LOFHs there is no such thing as a LOH.

does rockets_pride count as a LOH?

17. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

He was on my ignored list a long time. Don't waste your time on him.

18. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

If there are LOFs that can't anaylze bball properly than there are LOHs like me who will correct them on how faulty Lin is. If they don't know how to place proper respect for the entire team, including coaches, and only focus on Lin than they'll need to be put in place.

19. jason330i

jason330i Member

ah, i see. you are bringing balance back to the universe.

ok, carry on.

just want to say i disagree with you. i think jeremey lin is now a young decent basketball player and if given the chance he can develop into a top ten point guard in the league. the potential is there.

20. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Not disagreeing that the potential is there. But when Lin has a bad game, it doesn't equate as being better than Harden's bad game and McHale's questionable coaching. If LIn is playing bad, he's playing bad. How hard is it to admit that Lin has a bad game regardless of how bad Harden played or how bad McHale's game plan and substitutions were.