1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 11/22/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 21, 2014.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lmao too funny

2. RV6

RV6 Member

Damn

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans">@clutchfans</a> please help us get this in the building!!! They are holding it at guest services!!! <a href="http://t.co/9oJvrCNx1b">pic.twitter.com/9oJvrCNx1b</a></p>&mdash; JW (@jwhtown) <a href="https://twitter.com/jwhtown/status/536315580861542400">November 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. red32

red32 Member

Can't really tell which one is the douche...

4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Member

If we win, I'm donating to the tipjar! mark my words!

5. soonerfan7277

soonerfan7277 Member

This really sucks. As a houston fan I feel we are cursed in every sense imagined. Last season texans predicted Super Bowl bound, then end up 2-14. Rockets predicted to go to western conference finals, then lose in 6 to the trailblazers. Start 9-1 and Howard gets a knee injury. This happens year after year in every sports. At least we have the dynamo

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just hope Mchale tries to use DMO like he would Dwight. Let's just try to force feed DMO on the block.. Would love to see Canaan tonight too..

7. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Dmo needs to throw his body around in the paint a little more. His too damn big to be shying away from contact. dude does floaters like he's ****ing shawn marion.

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

win or lose, we still hate the Mavs

win or lose, Mavs not going to the WC finals

9. Commodore

Commodore Member

Black starting at center is a huge indictment of Morey

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rockets won't sniff a title until Morey realizes the value of role players and coaching. Stop with this 3rd star or bust mentality...

11. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Feed the ball to Dmo? I think that would be a waste of time. Lets just go full Viper mode. Play fast and let it rain threes. We just don't have anyone that can play in the paint.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What ever he does I hope he is aggressive! if he sees Harden going ISO just duck in in the paint and get position he will pass it to you! DMO can toss up that limp bull**** all he wants just be confident throwing that garbage up. Be confident and don't get discouraged..

It just seems when he misses ONE ****ing shot everyone thinks he's done and they stop throwing it to him... I miss gel Mohawk DMO who was hunting wolves in the woods and wanting Dwight to catch him and ****.

DMO's confidence is directly related to his hairstyle.. I hope he has product in his hair today.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Would be better than posting up Black....lol...

14. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Only way we win is if we do two of three things:
    1) Keep them under 95 points
    2) Hit at least 22 threes at >40%
    3) Harden scores 50+

But the way the team has been playing, tonight is not going to be pretty. Get your NBA2K15 disc ready.

15. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Member

Let's just keep it within 10 and call it a victory

16. jogo

jogo Member

We can win this one tonight.

We're at home. We are more desperate than they are. We're due to play a good game.

The line is only 4 points. Vegas thinks it will be closer than we do. Dallas is also on the back end of a back-to-back.

Our Defense > Their Offense

Am I dreaming?

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think that is a myth! DMO has moves you just have to keep feeding him. Don't stop giving him the ball if he makes one mistake. DMO is a good passer, he can pass out of the post if he has cutters. He can swing the ball even if he isn't doubled. I just don't understand this idea that raining 3s is a better Idea than feeding DMO and slowing the game down a bit.

18. soonerfan7277

soonerfan7277 Member

I hate to say it but I agree with you. This a direct reflection of how moreyball is flawed. We have gotten lucky in the past on "valuable assets", but sooner or later you start to find out why some of these guys went un-drafted or why they slipped to the second round. You aren't going to win a championship on "value". I would rather have a deep team with depth rather than 3 superstars any day.

19. Progs

Progs Member

This.

20. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

That's the spirit. Social media will get the message.